Current Trial The Teachers Pet Podcast & Chris Dawson's Murder Trial * New Carnal Knowledge Trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting - I wonder if the hit man you mention is still alive today.
There was a detective who had cancer on the Central Coast I think he died about 2017?
Need to see some photos of detectives who are Chris and Paul Dawson's friends around the 80s to be sure

I would ask you how you know that and to provide proof.
That's easy to prove as stated ,I'm mysterious Witness number 28 that didn't go to court ,I meet this police officer on two occasions and he was seeing outside my place by me looking at my windows and doors two weeks after she disappeared from January 8 1982

What is very clear is that multiple people attempted to give false evidence against CD to see him convicted. Classic example was that employee who saw bruises around the neck of LD the day before she went missing when she wasn't even at work that day nor would a bruise surface in a couple of hours anyway. Nonsense.

Do I believe Loone had tunnel vision?.....yes I do. He also had opportunity to take Telstra evidence and kiosk workers statements but never did. That's what forced the court into accepting evidence (a diary) that shouldn't have been needed at all. Very simple for mine. If he faked the call it would have been detected very early that he did. It wasn't, which suggests to me the call was real (though no evidence it was LD). That of course raises concerns about the diary as it should.

When contemporaneous decisive evidence can be adduced but isn't, I don't think the prosecution case should be rewarded by using questionable replacement evidence. Personal view.

If what I suggest is true then a woman rang him that day via STD. There aren't many women in the equation who could do that. Paul's wife. The schoolgirl girlfriend. In either case that raises entirely different concerns
Marilyn Dawson could have been the one who phoned the kios at the baths the day Chris Dawson worked where ,he set up his Labyrinth plan to deceive everyone

Marilyn Dawson could have been the one who phoned the kios at the baths the day Chris Dawson worked where ,he set up his Labyrinth plan to deceive everyone
If I remember Lynette and Chris Dawson went to counselling to help their marriage maybe around lunch time or little bit after and then Chris drove her back to her work and I believe that there were holding hands Lin's colleagues commented on that the holding hands and everything seemed to be alright, the allegation of Chris Dawson putting his hands around her throat and threatening her if this doesn't work I'll get rid of you, I don't know if this is true because I wasn't there at that time but one thing for sure when they're not dust spoke too young footballer on the 8th of January 1982 8.30 9pm she did not Express concerns but still very much in love with my Christian she would say

I'm mysterious Witness number 28 that didn't go to court
Do you think Chris Dawson might base the Appeal against his conviction on grounds that he did not kill Lynette, but that he ordered a hitman to kill her, and has proof that either the hitman successfully carried out the hit, or that the hitman missed and some evidence that Lynnette subsequently took her own life?

Hi BFew,Lynette Dawson's behavior that night 1982, she was happy she was quite happy to talk to a young footballer and we discussed things she showed no reason or unhappiness that night just maybe a bit of concerned at the end of the night when the person she was supposed to meet didn't turn up.
Interesting point of view ,because he actually didn't kill her by his own hands ,but I think the judge even said that they don't know how she died or who was involved if Chris Dawson had help that night of the 8th of January 1982 ,but Chris Dawson was responsible in the end ,footnote Chris and Paul Dawson were inseparable they would never go anywhere without each other one time they went they're separate ways just for the night they were miserable and they said they would never do that again so there are always with each other so Friday night 8th to January 1982 it can be sure Paul Dawson being the smarter was brains behind the whole thing and the big alibi for Friday night would have been Chris Dawson Lynette,when then Paul Dawson and Marilyn Dawson where they could all cooperate that they were having a good time dinner or drinking but Lynette Dawson didn't drink, alibi and then he dropped her off the shopping very early next morning leaving the children at home.

Do you think Chris Dawson might base the Appeal against his conviction on grounds that he did not kill Lynette, but that he ordered a hitman to kill her, and has proof that either the hitman successfully carried out the hit, or that the hitman missed and some evidence that Lynnette subsequently took her own life?
You hire a professional Hitman you're not going to find a body, Lynette Dawson was never seen by anyone or heard by anyone after 8th of January 1982 all the lies by the Dawsons to give Chris and alibi especially paul Cooper

That's easy to prove as stated ,I'm mysterious Witness number 28 that didn't go to court ,I meet this police officer on two occasions and he was seeing outside my place by me looking at my windows and doors two weeks after she disappeared from January 8 1982
Interesting. I don't know anything about 'Witness 28'. How do you know a policeman killed her? What proof do you have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I don't know anything about 'Witness 28'. How do you know a policeman killed her? What proof do you have?
1 I was told before Lynette dawson disappeared on the 8th of January 1982 by two people who worked at any Newtown Leagues Club they pointed him out and said he was a policeman.
2 I saw him again on the 8th of January 1982 8.30 9.pm at the Newtown Leagues Club where I met Lynette Dawson, he was driving a van ,because Lynette Dawson did not drive .
3 I saw him again two weeks after Lynette Dawson disappeared on the 8th of January 1982 outside my flats at Glebe looking at my windows and balcony.
4 20th April 1984 I was in the ancient written hotel and Glebe on the corner of Bridge Road and Glebe Point Rd.
I was having a few quiet schooners of beer
On the table around table small, was Daily Telegraph paper, I wasn't interested in the paper just skimming the pages, there was an article on Adolf Hitler, it was his birthday that's how I knew of the date
When he came in from the door with the younger woman he said do you know me I did recognize him, but I said no, , who are you ,he told me he was a policeman and said come on we'll buy you a couple of bees. We went to the main bar and sat down young lady was in front of me ,he introduced her as Monica I became concerned and worried after two or three beers I was thinking aways to get out of this situation I was pretty scared I made my way into the toilet then out the back way where the pool table is and Monica was against the wall on a stool and a black dress, the at main bar she kept on putting her hands over her mouth, seeing her against the wall sitting down we both looked at each other, I panicked and I walked out of the hotel never seen her again...... Monica 20 April 1984?
From 1983 to 1984 multiple people try to kidnap me or even kill me many times, the reason I did not know, then February 2014 was an article in The Daily Telegraph paper that Lynette Dawson was missing that night I phoned crimestoppers .

When he came in from the door with the younger woman he said do you know me I did recognize him, but I said no, , who are you ,he told me he was a policeman and said come on we'll buy you a couple of bees. We went to the main bar and sat down young lady was in front of me ,he introduced her as Monica I became concerned and worried after two or three beers I was thinking aways to get out of this situation I was pretty scared I made my way into the toilet then out the back way where the pool table is and Monica was against the wall on a stool and a black dress, the at main bar she kept on putting her hands over her mouth, seeing her against the wall sitting down we both looked at each other, I panicked and I walked out of the hotel never seen her again...... Monica 20 April 1984?
So you think that Monica = Lynette Dawson

1 I was told before Lynette dawson disappeared on the 8th of January 1982 by two people who worked at any Newtown Leagues Club they pointed him out and said he was a policeman.
2 I saw him again on the 8th of January 1982 8.30 9.pm at the Newtown Leagues Club where I met Lynette Dawson, he was driving a van ,because Lynette Dawson did not drive .
3 I saw him again two weeks after Lynette Dawson disappeared on the 8th of January 1982 outside my flats at Glebe looking at my windows and balcony.
4 20th April 1984 I was in the ancient written hotel and Glebe on the corner of Bridge Road and Glebe Point Rd.
On the table around table small, was Daily Telegraph paper, I wasn't interested in the paper just skimming the pages, there was an article on Adolf Hitler, it was his birthday that's how I knew of the date
From 1983 to 1984 multiple people try to kidnap me or even kill me many times, the reason I did not know, then February 2014 was an article in The Daily Telegraph paper that Lynette Dawson was missing that night I phoned crimestoppers .
The driver worked at the Newtown Leagues Club

Sorry it's an ancient Britain Hotel

The judge used a diary entry of a kiosk worker as proof that the call never happened.

Who exactly retains a 40 year old diary recording mundane happenings at work in 1982? ......and conveniently referring to CD in that mundane entry? The likelihood is low to non existent.

A contemporaneous query with Telstra records would easily uncover deception by CD if it occurred.

This case is littered with false testimony seeking to convict CD for what happened.

I'm aware the judge found the diary was proof of fact of no call occurring. Let me say that would be utter stupidity for CD to claim a call being an std call that never happened. 40 years later with a diary as proof and CD not giving testimony it up ends facts of the time about existence of the call.

The woman caller could have been anyone agreed.

Thanks very much for your detailed response

Who is he? They told you he's going to kill LD?

I don't understand the significance of meeting LD, the van, seeing the guy, and LD not driving.

I don't understand the significance of him looking in your windows.

Why were you scared? Who is Monica? Is she dead now?

Who tried to kill and kidnap you? Why would they do that? You think it's because you know a policeman killed LD? Did you report these crimes to the police?

So you saw LD the night of 8th Jan 1982 at Newtown Leagues and she was with the policeman because she didn't drive?

You were told this policeman was the killer? And the policeman accidentally/ Intentionally ran into you at another hotel in 1984 that you took to be an implied threat on your life? And he was with another woman named Monica who was suggesting you remain tight lipped about what you knew?? So I'm assuming Monaca knew what you did too? ......and went missing because of what you knew?

If LD was at Newtown Leagues on the night of 8th Jan 1982, how does that marry with the fact we know family rang LD at her home on that night and she sounded drugged or tipsy? At the time of that call at least she was home.

If she was with the policeman at NLC where was CD and PD? Were they there too? Was the policeman the designated driver of the group?

So you saw LD the night of 8th Jan 1982 at Newtown Leagues and she was with the policeman because she didn't drive?

You were told this policeman was the killer? And the policeman accidentally/ Intentionally ran into you at another hotel in 1984 that you took to be an implied threat on your life? And he was with another woman named Monica who was suggesting you remain tight lipped about what you knew?? So I'm assuming Monaca knew what you did too? ......and went missing because of what you knew?

If LD was at Newtown Leagues on the night of 8th Jan 1982, how does that marry with the fact we know family rang LD at her home on that night and she sounded drugged or tipsy? At the time of that call at least she was home.

If she was with the policeman at NLC where was CD and PD? Were they there too? Was the policeman the designated driver of the group?
Hi Angry Red Bull, Lynette Dawson didn't drink and she was not a social drinker even Chris and Paul Dawson their favorite drink was Coca-Cola they didn't drink so who was on the line Marilyn. Even Chris Dawson admitted she didn't drink, it was all in alibi how can you tell who you talked to when you're drunk her mother didn't even recognize her she said it was strange her brother was a copper he even thought it was strange

Hi Angry Red Bull, Lynette Dawson didn't drink and she was not a social drinker even Chris and Paul Dawson their favorite drink was Coca-Cola they didn't drink so who was on the line Marilyn. Even Chris Dawson admitted she didn't drink, it was all in alibi how can you tell who you talked to when you're drunk her mother didn't even recognize her she said it was strange her brother was a copper he even thought it was strange
And yes you did your homework on Monica?

Thanks very much for your detailed response

Who is he? They told you he's going to kill LD?

I don't understand the significance of meeting LD, the van, seeing the guy, and LD not driving.

I don't understand the significance of him looking in your windows.

Why were you scared? Who is Monica? Is she dead now?

Who tried to kill and kidnap you? Why would they do that? You think it's because you know a policeman killed LD? Did you report these crimes to the police?
Yes February 2014 when I found out she was missing Lynette Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back