The teacher's thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

From reading this thread, I'm starting to think that the stop-work on Tuesday will be a Collingwood function.

Is there anyone here who ISN'T a teacher?
I'm not a teacher thank heavens......although the limited hours, great pay and awesome holiday package would be welcomed...Seems if teachers aren't on holidays they're on strike :D

Just kidding.........You people spend more time with my kids then me so more money to ya!

Do people think we could still be into a Giles trade?

As a fellow teacher with similar habits, might I suggest 'magnificently pathetic'? :)

Nicely put. Great to get some solidarity with fellow teachers. Not meaning to alienate any non-teachers but more to comment on how funny it is when your life becomes one big rumour thread. I also tutor a couple of kids outside of school and this week when one of them was doing some writing for me I instantly flicked my phone onto the Big Footy rumour thread. It was then I started to realise I had a problem. I'm thinking about seeing the school counsellor.

From reading this thread, I'm starting to think that the stop-work on Tuesday will be a Collingwood function.

Is there anyone here who ISN'T a teacher?

Not me. As soon as year 7 geog were out the door today, i scanned twitter for any mention of Dawes. o_O

You didn't mention whether you learned anything, Spicey.[/quote]

Went to school and I was very nervous,
No-one knew me, no-one knew me
Asked the teacher what's my lesson
Looked right through me, looked right through me

Hope all these Collingwood supporters who are teachers haven't lost sight of their main objective.
That is of course to brain wash future generations of Aussies into being rampantly mad Pie fans.;)

God bless you teachers, each & everyone of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope all these Collingwood supporters who are teachers haven't lost sight of their main objective.
That is of course to brain wash future generations of Aussies into being rampantly mad Pie fans.;)

1.3 billion potential Pies supporters here in China.
It's a heavy responsibility that I take very seriously. :p

I'm working on it

So how many potential Pies converts do you see each week? ;)
I've already changed 10 or so, one a die hard blue who is now a crazy magpie. I was impressed with that.

School has about 1200 kids from preps to year 9. By the time we reach year 12 I think we'll have 1600 to 1800

Remove this Banner Ad

The teacher's thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back