Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm interesting he suggested strong confirmation coming out of all 3 camps
I reckon these days clubs feed that info to guys like Barrett just to pull the piss. They probably have a whiteboard in an office somewhere keeping a tally of how many red herrings Barrett has reported and the winner at the end of the season wins a bottle of Grange.

Seriously Patton & Mitchell for our first, second, third & fourth picks?

1. That's a bargain.
2. We'd have no picks left.
Not that I'm entertaining this but if that were to happen, I'd suggest we'd get picks from trading out some players.

I reckon these days clubs feed that info to guys like Barrett just to pull the piss. They probably have a whiteboard in an office somewhere keeping a tally of how many red herrings Barrett has reported and the winner at the end of the season wins a bottle of Grange.

Gary Lyon refers to him as the best news breaker in the game, but yes agree lots of these Jurnos have bad record regarding accurate reporting

Barrett said Bombers planned to sack Hird months back and not true, least 3-4 strikes to his name this year

Gary Lyon refers to him as the best news breaker in the game, but yes agree lots of these Jurnos have bad record regarding accurate reporting

Barrett said Bombers planned to sack Hird months back and not true, least 3-4 strikes to his name this year

Good lord! :rolleyes:

Of course Gary is going to say that. They are CH9 buddies!

That could still happen. The club has confirmed he won't coach in any capacity for the rest of the year, and should Bomber get them into the finals/ and they perform well, Hird may well be looking down the Barrell.

I was privy to overhearing something very similar about Hird about 4 months ago as well (Paul Little). It seems there may have been a change of heart & the talk was like he was out the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we could sell of Watto, Lucas, Robbo & Warnock for 2 third round picks and 2 second round picks, I'd do it.

But doesn't matter. Ms3 said we're not going for Mitchell.

Maybe the CFC are just throwing out some misinformation to get the experts off our trail.

MS3 or Barrett? Let me think about it?

Yeah but that last one I got the impression I made that up when it was on the radio before haha
north-korea-radio-315x168.jpg

Either? I'd love to jump on the MS3 bandwagon, but it'd be nice to see one rumour that has actually eventuated first.
Buttifant to carlton was called 17 days before it was official.

Hi guys, its been a while, i hope you are all well.

Just had it confirmed to me that David Buttifant is 100% coming over to us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back