Game Day Around the Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure we are anywhere near the class of either of these teams. We need a lot of happen to get a game on our terms, assuming we somehow get through tonight.
At our best, we can absolutely compete with both of those sides. I question whether we will get to our best this year.

At least, if we do make it to GF day, we have arguably have done so beating the best in it in their conditions. I'd settle for beating Brisbane, but the more finals experience in the squad the better anyway.

At our best, we can absolutely compete with both of those sides. I question whether we will get to our best this year.

At least, if we do make it to GF day, we have arguably have done so beating the best in it in their conditions. I'd settle for beating Brisbane, but the more finals experience in the squad the better anyway.

Yeah, we can do it based on pressure and contest. We don't have that gear where sheer class gets us going though. We are a grafting side, aside from when Charlie turns it on.

Yeah, we can do it based on pressure and contest. We don't have that gear where sheer class gets us going though. We are a grafting side, aside from when Charlie turns it on.
I dunno. When Walsh and Cripps are on song and kicking goals, there's precious few midfields that can go with us. I can remember games in which Walsh and Acres kept finding ways to get off the chain.

We mightn't be as clean, but when we're on we make sides like the Giants and Sydney look very small and very weak. It's not the same type of dominance, but it's dominance none the less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around the Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back