Mod. Notice The time has come, the moderators said, to talk of many things...

Remove this Banner Ad

The big worry is weevil. Eligible for unrestricted free agency next year. Other boards are swooping.

Let him go. Big reputation but goes missing for long periods.

Carlton tried to talk me out of nominating for father son so they could take me at number 1, but I declined:)

WasPattyKaGun?

Now what if Patty K actually does become an amazing player at Collingwood*, PattyKwasagun?

You'll have to implement another change.

*hahahahahaha

He'll never be a gun again. Not in my heart.

The old dark navy blue really suits PattyKwasagun

The other mod change stuff should happen fairly shortly and then we're outta here.

*scrolls up to see if PattyKwasagun was showing Carlton as team instead of Lions* ... nope
*pummels brain quickly to see if there was a link between Patrick Karneisis and Carlton* ... nope went to the pies

No idea on this one but what Haso likes can't be all bad (oh wait he is not a mod any more so don't have to butter him up!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*scrolls up to see if PattyKwasagun was showing Carlton as team instead of Lions* ... nope
*pummels brain quickly to see if there was a link between Patrick Karneisis and Carlton* ... nope went to the pies

No idea on this one but what Haso likes can't be all bad (oh wait he is not a mod any more so don't have to butter him up!)
WRONG, STILL A MOD.

POBs was referring to the fact that PK is now a full mod, rather than a spec mod.

Oh hello there Mr dlanod, our new spec moderator.

You may have noticed now that dlanod is our next new mod after lionbear. Dlanod received overwhelming support from you all in your nominations in this thread, and is an extremely worthy new mod.

Welcome to the modship dlanod. We have thread bans and post edits and infraction cards! All colours!

IELY0Jw.jpg

I'm already looking forward to cleaning up Haso's crap...

He'll just undelete it all again when he inevitably backslides from mod retirement (again).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back