Mod. Notice The time has come, the moderators said, to talk of many things...

Remove this Banner Ad

So after this years mod list management period:

Out: Haso (Retired), whatboutbob (Retired), POBT (League ban - Third strike)
In: lionbear (Traded for pick 1 from the baseball board), dlanod (On-traded from GWS), and ZoBlitz (Mature-aged rookie)

Also:

Pattykwasagun (Rookie promotion)
weevil (Veteran list)

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

No seriously, I'm glad to be here!
Don't you have to cease being "The ghost who walks", and start being an adult now?

Don't you have to cease being "The ghost who walks", and start being an adult now?

If it was good enough for the Phantom, it's good enough for me.

Geeze you're a mod for two seconds and everyone wants to pot you and steal your Dreamcast! At least the pay is good...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm concerned about POBT. Have been reading the last few pages of the thread and his goodbye posts read like he's going to die immediately after his modship is taken away OR in a bilboesque goodbye fashion, embark on a journey through Middle Earth and never return.

Vale sweet prince.

I'm concerned about POBT. Have been reading the last few pages of the thread and his goodbye posts read like he's going to die immediately after his modship is taken away OR in a bilboesque goodbye fashion, embark on a journey through Middle Earth and never return.

Vale sweet prince.

The departure of the mods is also reminding me a lot of the ending of the Lord of the Rings.

It. Just. Keeps. Going. On.

The departure of the mods is also reminding me a lot of the ending of the Lord of the Rings.

That reminds me... weevil has been off fighting that Balrog for a long time...

He will soon return as Weevil the White.

I actually resigned in 2009. They are just processing it now.

That reminds me... weevil has been off fighting that Balrog for a long time...

He will soon return as Weevil the White.

I don't see race anymore. In the words of the great Stephen Colbert, "I don't even know my own race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I thought Macklemore deserved those Grammys."

Vale sweet prince.

I just figured he had been given the Tairy minding job and had his first weekend out on the booze coming up. If not I've wasted a lot of time writing this eulogy

I just figured he had been given the Tairy minding job and had his first weekend out on the booze coming up. If not I've wasted a lot of time writing this eulogy

Your post reminded me of Borat where they kept one of his relatives in a cage.

Minding Tairy is not a job that is given, it is a job that is earned.

Minding Tairy is not a job that is given, it is a job that is earned.

Who the hell did you kill to get a job like that, or probably closer to the truth, what could you have been filmed doing to cave to such blackmail.

Thanks to Bob, POBT and Haso. Not only for your sterling job on this board, but all your behind the scenes work too.

Have a good retirement.

And, sorry to say, Haso didn't go out like Lynchy, so a certain west coast poster still walks BF.

Thanks guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back