Podcast The TJASTA Podcast with TJASTA - EPISODE TWO IS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

the excitement level has risen as the SFA learn that a sequel to the TJASTA with TJASTA podcast will go a second round.

Just to wet the appetite for the fans, here is an exclusive film clip of the excitement that you can expect

tj pod.gif

Hey TJASTA--

Have you ever seen the final episode of the Jim Henson TV Series Dinosaurs? If so-- do you think that the message of Global Warming was ahead of it's time for a children's show in the early 1990s?

sorry gang but i might hold out for a night
got a but busy scrapbooking :)

Could you possibly add a TJASTA's "Top 5 Tips for Scrapbooking" to the next podcast?

Could you possibly add a TJASTA's "Top 5 Tips for Scrapbooking" to the next podcast?
That would imbue me with all sorts of positive chakra affirmations :blush:

Oh hi gang.

I have not been on enough podcasts this season so I just decided to make my own. I have a super secret guest line up and we shall attempt to explore and discuss the unique culture on the SFA together. Send your questions in, nothing is off-limits. I want to record it tonight or tomorrow night.

-TJ
What is this shit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and afterwards "TJASTA's top 5 tips for first aid on cut wounds", both paper and accidental scissor slips

and afterwards "TJASTA's top 5 tips for first aid on cut wounds", both paper and accidental scissor slips
He's no scrub. The man can scrapbook.

He has a lovely one about Jack.

Jack Graham that is.

He's no scrub. The man can scrapbook.

He has a lovely one about Jack.

Jack Graham that is.
I can only say that Jack Graham is the greatest AFL Player and a future captain

you obviously have never heard of jordon butts

TJASTA podcast with TJASTA can you please give us a comprehensive rundown on the situation in Libya post-Gaddafi? I thought I indubitably knew all there was to know, but I abased myself at my local RSL's Maghreb in the 2010s trivia night.

Please the TJASTA podcast with TJASTA, you are the only ones who can help me.

you obviously have never heard of jordon butts
he's no Jayden Short. Shorty the only player that comes close to Graham.

In fact I've never heard of the campaigner

he's no Jayden Short. Shorty the only player that comes close to Graham.

In fact I've never heard of the campaigner
i’m trapped in shitmond

TJASTA podcast with TJASTA can you please give us a comprehensive rundown on the situation in Libya post-Gaddafi? I thought I indubitably knew all there was to know, but I abased myself at my local RSL's Maghreb in the 2010s trivia night.

Please the TJASTA podcast with TJASTA, you are the only ones who can help me.
I hate to inform you Sswany, but TJ is merely a dilettante of Libyan culture, and will not provide you with the information you need

I hate to inform you Sswany, but TJ is merely a dilettante of Libyan culture, and will not provide you with the information you need
oi don't put words in my month
i know they once had a all-green flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast The TJASTA Podcast with TJASTA - EPISODE TWO IS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back