Podcast The TJASTA Podcast with TJASTA - EPISODE TWO IS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

oi don't put words in my month
i know they once had a all-green flag
Did you know France once had an all white flag during Ancien Regime? Now hundreds of years later they are known to pull up the white flag for completely different reasons

I hate to inform you Sswany, but TJ is merely a dilettante of Libyan culture, and will not provide you with the information you need
You have no idea the deleterious consequences this information has had on my heart chakra. I always considered TJASTA a cognoscente on all things Libya and looked forward to discussing it with him over sinicuichi tea in the future. :(

You have no idea the deleterious consequences this information has had on my heart chakra. I always considered TJASTA a cognoscente on all things Libya and looked forward to discussing it with him over sinicuichi tea in the future. :(
**** up SSwans2011

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I know the passionflower tea community is very passionate (haha, see what I did there?) about their tea of choice, and dismissive of communities such as the sinicuichi tea community, but I hope we can find common ground, and work to use tea to understand the human experience better together.

Last edited:
I just noticed some odious grammatical errors in my previous post. Strike me down! This is what happens when I'm a bit lackadaisical and have 2 sinicuichi teas in a day! Sorry guys, won't happen again.

Well there's an hour of my life I'll never get back!!

And TJASTA , what about my second question?

I'll answer that. Don't dye your pubes, as we saw with ClarkeM , it's never a good look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, TJASTA, just wondering if you could plug a very important cause on the podcast.

I'm very socially conscious and I'm trying to fight for affordable cigarette access for monkeys everywhere.

1606278779664.png

Hi, TJASTA, just wondering if you could plug a very important cause on the podcast.

I'm very socially conscious and I'm trying to fight for affordable cigarette access for monkeys everywhere.

View attachment 1018196
This image made me very sad. Surely someone can buy this guy some Port Royal or something?

His feet look like hands.

What a ****ing boss, bet he gets all the chicks chimps

This image made me very sad. Surely someone can buy this guy some Port Royal or something?

His feet look like hands.

What a ******* boss, bet he gets all the chicks chimps
He smokes a deck a day. Do you know how hard that is to afford for a monkey? It's ****ed. Sickens me that nobody has done anything to address this injustice. No monkey should be left to wonder where his next dart will come from.

He smokes a deck a day. Do you know how hard that is to afford for a monkey? It's f’ed. Sickens me that nobody has done anything to address this injustice. No monkey should be left to wonder where his next dart will come from.
As a non-smoker myself I’m going to donate all the cigarettes I would’ve smoked if I was a smoker to this smoking monkey and his children.

As a non-smoker myself I’m going to donate all the cigarettes I would’ve smoked if I was a smoker to this smoking monkey and his children.
I also think it's worth exploring alternatives, such as teaching monkeys to vape. They wouldn't look as cool anymore, but they would save plenty of money. The question is whether the aesthetic damage is worth the trade-off.

TJASTA, be curious to hear your take on this one, cheers mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast The TJASTA Podcast with TJASTA - EPISODE TWO IS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back