The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt say adam carter is soft. i once heard he stabbed a man to death with a paddlepop stick..... and it was unsharpened

anyone playing 2's up there would have to be soft, plus alot of other
Deficiencys in their game, last time i saw the 2s it was the most frustrating game to watch!!!

but one thing's for sure theres definately some blokes very passionate about thier 12:00 starts, regardless of ability (or lack thereof..?)

any news in the 1's up there?

Deficiencys in their game, last time i saw the 2s it was the most frustrating game to watch!!!

but one thing's for sure theres definately some blokes very passionate about thier 12:00 starts, regardless of ability (or lack thereof..?)

Anyone concerned with football knows that reserves are purely and simply in existance to supplement senior football, they are players that make up the numbers at football clubs and keep spots in the seniors competitive. There is generally a reason as to why players are playing reserves ie genetic makeup or lack of football ability. There is no need to continually discuss such a boring matter and get on with what everyone cares about. I dont know many people who remember seconds premierships. Stop the rubbish talk and worry about who will win the senior flag this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone concerned with football knows that reserves are purely and simply in existance to supplement senior football, they are players that make up the numbers at football clubs and keep spots in the seniors competitive. There is generally a reason as to why players are playing reserves ie genetic makeup or lack of football ability. There is no need to continually discuss such a boring matter and get on with what everyone cares about. I dont know many people who remember seconds premierships. Stop the rubbish talk and worry about who will win the senior flag this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fully agreed

my Tips

1sts
Cudgewa By 39 Points
Corryong By 15 Points
Walwa By 7 Points

2nds
Cudgewa By 48 Points
Feds By 22 Points
Walwa By 9 Points

My Tips
1st
Cudgy By 69 Points.
Corryong By 5points.maybe To Close To Call.
Walwa By 12 Points.another Close One.

2nds
Tumba By 28points.at Home Are Better.
Feds By 19 Points.
Bullioh By 69 Points.

So Its The Final Round Of Games.it Will Go Down To The Wire And Hopefully Tumba Make The Fianls And Be Rewarded For All Its Hard Work Eariler.

My Tips
1st
cudgewa by 5 goals
bullioh by 30 points
federals by 2 goals

seconds
tumb by 3 goals
bullioh by 60 points
corryony draw with feds

So with only 4 games to go what do people think the top 4 is gonna look like?

Mine are
1sts
Bullioh
Cudgewa
Walwa
Corryong

2nds
Bullioh
Walwa
Cudgewa
Tumba

TC's Tips for the round are:-

*Bullioh by 40 pts
*Cudgy by 55 pts
*Corryong by 15 pts

In the 2's they are:-
*Bullioh by 22
*Tumba by 17
*Federal by 35

All the best to both sides in the Max Duncan Memorial Trophy and may the best player win the Craig Turner Medal for Best on Ground:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

my tips

1sts
Bullioh 21pts
cudgewa 34pts
corryong 53pts

2nds bllioh 83pts
tumba 18pts
federals 25pts

Whats going on hutchy or should i say (bring back vfl park) you still dirty about not gettin a game in bullioh 2's last year and jumped off them, and NO tumba won't make finals, clearly not up to it quiet yet, but have made a great deal of improvement since last year. give maxy another year and i think they will get there by next year but they need to recruit genuine players that will be good for them not just money chasing wannabe's like craig turner who couldn't get a game in cudgewa's finals team last year,

Spider10 who the #*%@ do you think you are, can't you tell that the majority of the guys on this site play 2's and if they wern't writing on the site about the 2's it would only be you writing to yourself, so unless you want to create another name and talk bckwards and forwards between your 2 names i'd suggest you get the #*%@ over it or find some thing else to do with your spare time:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: GO THE RESSIES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my tips

1sts
Bullioh 21pts
cudgewa 34pts
corryong 53pts

2nds bllioh 83pts
tumba 18pts
federals 25pts

Whats going on hutchy or should i say (bring back vfl park) you still dirty about not gettin a game in bullioh 2's last year and jumped off them, and NO tumba won't make finals, clearly not up to it quiet yet, but have made a great deal of improvement since last year. give maxy another year and i think they will get there by next year but they need to recruit genuine players that will be good for them not just money chasing wannabe's like craig turner who couldn't get a game in cudgewa's finals team last year,

Spider10 who the #*%@ do you think you are, can't you tell that the majority of the guys on this site play 2's and if they wern't writing on the site about the 2's it would only be you writing to yourself, so unless you want to create another name and talk bckwards and forwards between your 2 names i'd suggest you get the #*%@ over it or find some thing else to do with your spare time:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: GO THE RESSIES
dont ever say the word ressies again pg.:D

Well it looks like tumba chances are over for 2008 after allowing cudgie to run away in the second half going down by 59pts with D.Farrell [ferret] picked by tumba coach as best player on the ground.
To the nob that said that C.Turner went to tumba for money because he couldn't get agame in cudgie final team did you see that game.Well alot of people did and what happened.There's no truth to it that the senoir coach was told to drop 1 or 2 guys out and bring others in.C.Turner was agood pick-up for tumba and their coach hopes he stays with the club in2009 if he is still in district
And about ressies G/F WHO rememebers then
I'd say the guys that played in them plus the clubs they represent.
In country footy clubs are happy to get any of their grades in G/F
GRAND FINALS ARE GRAND FINALS NO NATTER WHAT GRADE
All the best to bullioh corry cudgie an b/w in this years final series
i'm leaning towards a bullioh v corry G/F

at least they are running out and having a game of footy for their fun and helping their clubs win some games and maybe a grand final

Well it looks like tumba chances are over for 2008 after allowing cudgie to run away in the second half going down by 59pts with D.Farrell [ferret] picked by tumba coach as best player on the ground.
To the nob that said that C.Turner went to tumba for money because he couldn't get agame in cudgie final team did you see that game.Well alot of people did and what happened.There's no truth to it that the senoir coach was told to drop 1 or 2 guys out and bring others in.C.Turner was agood pick-up for tumba and their coach hopes he stays with the club in2009 if he is still in district
And about ressies G/F WHO rememebers then
I'd say the guys that played in them plus the clubs they represent.
In country footy clubs are happy to get any of their grades in G/F
GRAND FINALS ARE GRAND FINALS NO NATTER WHAT GRADE
All the best to bullioh corry cudgie an b/w in this years final series
i'm leaning towards a bullioh v corry G/F

Im with you Chopper. I think your on the money picking a Bullioh v Corryong G/F. Congrats to Whitey on his 300 games. Great clubman, great player and great bloke WELL DONE :)

I think that this years cudgi 2nds best and ferest winner will be the big the biggggg unit jas carter, He has been in the best just about ever week.

Im with you Chopper. I think your on the money picking a Bullioh v Corryong G/F. Congrats to Whitey on his 300 games. Great clubman, great player and great bloke WELL DONE :)

Yeah great effort by whitey - has been huge for the demons not only as a player but also as president (recruiter, assistant coach. treasurer, event organiser...) and its great to see him still havin a kick...

would love to see a bullioh v corryong GF... always a heated encounter between these clubs

Yeah great effort by whitey - has been huge for the demons not only as a player but also as president (recruiter, assistant coach. treasurer, event organiser...) and its great to see him still havin a kick...

would love to see a bullioh v corryong GF... always a heated encounter between these clubs

I agree with both of you but the blue boy's are still going to be the darkhorse in the final and the Dogs have just got their best goal kicker back in Shain Ried he will play a big part in their final and also adds one more big target up forrward for the dogs. I Hope the cudgie wins the second semi so that the grand final is closer to the town of corryong and we don't have to travel as far;):cool::p:D:D:D

I agree with both of you but the blue boy's are still going to be the darkhorse in the final and the Dogs have just got their best goal kicker back in Shain Ried he will play a big part in their final and also adds one more big target up forrward for the dogs. I Hope the cudgie wins the second semi so that the grand final is closer to the town of corryong and we don't have to travel as far;):cool::p:D:D:D

yeah a GF at either cudge or corryong is the way to go - bullioh's terrible surface and size of their oval does not do the teams any justice - every game there is scrappy and just congested footy, bad to watch...not to mention putting up with local bullioh supporters...

yeah a GF at either cudge or corryong is the way to go - bullioh's terrible surface and size of their oval does not do the teams any justice - every game there is scrappy and just congested footy, bad to watch...not to mention putting up with local bullioh supporters...

Scrappy congested footy in the Upper Murray? :eek:

I wonder if ADAMW CARTER will stand in the goal square against fedrals this weekend ???
How many do you guys think he will bag
Will wog play up forward OR ON BROTHER INLAW DEAN PATON :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back