The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luca Toni
not a bad rep side only seems to be 4 different players named in that side compared to the sides i've named

results from 2007 compared to 2008 you be the judge
RD1 tumba won on forfiet RD1 2008 Tumba 91 Feds 65
RD2 2007 CUDGIE 114 TUMBA 34 2008 TUMBA 37 CUDGIE 108
RD3 2007 B/W 110 TUMBA 88 2008 TUMBA 79 B/W 77
RD4 2007 CORRY 127 TUMBA 68 2008 TUMBA 45 CORRY 88
RD5 2007 BULLIOH 126 TUMBA 15 2008 TUMBA64 BULLIOH 100
RD6 2007 FEDS 145 TUMBA 9 2008 TUMBA 78 FEDS 65
RD7 2007 CUDGIE 141 TUMBA 42 2008 TUMBA 61 CUDGIE 92
RD8 2007 B/W 111 TUMBA 53 2008 TUMBA 60 B/W 87
RD9 2007 CORRY 127 TUMBA 55 2008 TUMBA 76 CORRY 87
RD10 2007 BULLIOH 222 TUMBA 11 2008 TUMBA 69 BULLIOH 117
RD11 2007 FEDS 111 TUMBA 41 2008 TUMBA 81 FEDS 84
RD12 2007 CUDGIE 130 TUMBA 43 2008 TUMBA 40 CUDGIE 99
RD13 2007 B/W 55 TUMBA 57 2008 TUMBA 44 B/W 83
RD14 2007 CORRY 176 TUMBA 19 2008 TUMBA 86 CORRY 83
RD15 2007 BULLIOH 113 TUMBA 34 2008 ?

A bit extravegent chopper, 5 wins and a forfeit in 29. Ever heard of the saying pushing shit up hill? Pity Upper Murray don't have the priority pick.

A bit extravegent chopper, 5 wins and a forfeit in 29. Ever heard of the saying pushing shit up hill? Pity Upper Murray don't have the priority pick.

Yes LUCA TONI i have heard of that saying. Have you heard of the saying make like an ostrich.Instead of burying your head in the sand you need to stick it back up your arse and while it's up there have a good look at yourself

Chopper69;12014814 Yes LUCA TONI i have heard of that saying. Have you heard of the saying make like an ostrich.Instead of burying your head in the sand you need to stick it back up your arse and while it's up there have a good look at yourself[/quote said:
I have never heard the saying make like an ostrich. i watched everyone's favourite player rat williams in action yesterday, he played CHB and i wouldn't have him in my team on his display, dropped marks and turned it over in dangerous area's on numerous occasions.

And chopper can you explain why there was a bullioh player needing to be helped from the field by trainers in the first quarter?

And chopper can you explain why there was a bullioh player needing to be helped from the field by trainers in the first quarter?[/quote]

becouse some dirty tumb guy hit him when he was not looking
he was number 9

I have never heard the saying make like an ostrich. i watched everyone's favourite player rat williams in action yesterday, he played CHB and i wouldn't have him in my team on his display, dropped marks and turned it over in dangerous area's on numerous occasions.

And chopper can you explain why there was a bullioh player needing to be helped from the field by trainers in the first quarter?

Luca did'nt actually see what happen but i beleive a report has been lodged by bullioh so the powers to be will take care of that.Now can you tell me how a 16 year old from tumba came off the groud with nose plarstered all over his face in the ressies match and luca what other call sign do you go by on this website

Luca did'nt actually see what happen but i beleive a report has been lodged by bullioh so the powers to be will take care of that.Now can you tell me how a 16 year old from tumba came off the groud with nose plarstered all over his face in the ressies match and luca what other call sign do you go by on this website

Well i didnt watch the 2's but i bet he didnt get a blood nose by being king hit from behind. And i am not sure what you mean by other call sign, if your suggesting i have a different user name on this site, i dont.

out of interest who was the bullioh player??

Well i didnt watch the 2's but i bet he didnt get a blood nose by being king hit from behind. And i am not sure what you mean by other call sign, if your suggesting i have a different user name on this site, i dont.

it wouldn't have been an ELBOW by any chance that he ran into?

it wouldn't have been an ELBOW by any chance that he ran into?

Can you tell me what my other call sign is? And ive thought about the nose injury to your seconds player, it probably happened when he was going for a mark and the ball hit him on the nose, that's about where tumba is at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you tell me what my other call sign is? And ive thought about the nose injury to your seconds player, it probably happened when he was going for a mark and the ball hit him on the nose, that's about where tumba is at.

but where were the tumba trainers helping him off the ground it was the bulioh trainers getting off the ground dont tumba have any

msg to chopper.
1. shouldnt you be more worried about recruiting players for next year rather than writing on bigfooty, for you guys it should have started
2. Cant believe a perennial battler has a senior coaching role
3. Federal will improve next year oh oh, does that mean a utensil made of wood for you
4. The professionalism of tumba is quite bad, get matching jumpers, it helps
Sorry Max all the best in the summer hope you get a tan! little buddy, by the way writing on here as a coach of a senior football team doesnt give you alot of cred. Dont know youd get a job elsewhere. Your CV doesnt read that well.

All the best to the teams in the finals. Bad luck to those who didnt make it. Max to the AFL 09.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

msg to chopper.
1. shouldnt you be more worried about recruiting players for next year rather than writing on bigfooty, for you guys it should have started
2. Cant believe a perennial battler has a senior coaching role
3. Federal will improve next year oh oh, does that mean a utensil made of wood for you
4. The professionalism of tumba is quite bad, get matching jumpers, it helps
Sorry Max all the best in the summer hope you get a tan! little buddy, by the way writing on here as a coach of a senior football team doesnt give you alot of cred. Dont know youd get a job elsewhere. Your CV doesnt read that well.

All the best to the teams in the finals. Bad luck to those who didnt make it. Max to the AFL 09.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best of luck to all teams who made the finals this year in all grades including the lovely netballers. any late thoughts on b and f for this sat nite ill stick wif billy from bullioh and my old mate gibbsy in the seconds:D:D

tips for sat:
cozza by 3 points( with the umpire to go one better this week and kick the winning goal himself):thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

walwa by 25points in the seconds.

best of luck to all teams who made the finals this year in all grades including the lovely netballers. any late thoughts on b and f for this sat nite ill stick wif billy from bullioh and my old mate gibbsy in the seconds:D:D

tips for sat:
cozza by 3 points( with the umpire to go one better this week and kick the winning goal himself):thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

walwa by 25points in the seconds.

ha
corryong by 11 points
probably agree for b&f

Probly on the money with b+f calls super wog.
With walwa's record away from home i think corryong will be happy as shit they beat cudgewa last satday so Corryong at home by 16 and walwa in a close one for the 2's. Best of luck

well guys i'm going to go for B/W in an upset over corryong and b/w in the ressies not by much over tumba.All the best to every one in the league count this weekend

ha
corryong by 11 points
probably agree for b&f

well its finals time and for some thats breathing difficulty time aswell.well corryong will beat walwa by 19 points as they have to much class.just to many good onballers aswell as players who can change a game.In the 2's tumba have pick alot of numbers but walwa have been pretty good all year and will win.corryong always seem to come good in august so look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back