Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Who Knows

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got that video of Harris talking about how Trump said he wants the US generals to be like Adolf Hitlers generals?

Trump did say that, though.

I’m not saying he didn’t.

I just heard it. Where’s the proof?

Trump's own former Chief of Staff General John Kelly is the one who revealed it.

Dude is a four-star Marine Corps general and a Republican, who was Trump's own Chief of Staff.

He's as believable as they come on the issue.

Trump's own former Chief of Staff General John Kelly is the one who revealed it.

Dude is a four-star Marine Corps general and a Republican, who was Trump's own Chief of Staff.

He's as believable as they come on the issue.

Damn. So there’s no actual proof.

They really, really ****ed up with the Russian lie, because now unless there’s any proof a lot of people won’t believe it because they just can’t trust them anymore.

They really, really ****ed up with the Russian lie...

What "lie"?

Dozens of people were tried in court and convicted, with ample evidence.

The only "lie" is that the Russian interference and collusion was some kind of Democrat hoax.

Anyone got that video of Harris talking about how Trump said he wants the US generals to be like Adolf Hitlers generals?
Harris is basing that on comments from Trump's former chief of staff John Kelly who stated in recent interviews that Trump wanted generals to be like Hitler's generals.

The Atlantic’s editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg for a new piece which quotes Donald Trump as once having said "I need the kind of generals that Hitler had." Geoff Bennett discussed more with Goldberg.

Jeffrey Goldberg:
Well we have known for several years from other reports, background reports mainly, that Trump, particularly in moments of high tension — think the 2020 George Floyd unrest — has expressed frustration that, in a democracy, generals can't just be ordered to do things that they consider to be illegal or immoral.

He had a frustration with obviously the generals he had hired into his Cabinet, Jim Mattis and so on. But he also had frustrations with the Pentagon itself. And so these expressions of desire to be more like Hitler and have Hitler's relationship with his generals came out in these moments of tension, and, again, especially around that George Floyd area, where Trump has been cited as saying, "Why can't you just go shoot them, shoot them in the legs?" is what he said to Mark Esper, the former secretary of defense.

And this is what's so interesting about it. When John Kelly explained to Donald Trump, among other things, that Hitler's generals repeatedly tried to assassinate him, Donald Trump showed himself to be impervious to that knowledge and said, no, no, no, no, that's not true.

So Kelly grew more and more frustrated with Trump's inability to understand his role or what Hitler did.

Damn. So there’s no actual proof.

They really, really ****ed up with the Russian lie, because now unless there’s any proof a lot of people won’t believe it because they just can’t trust them anymore.
There's proof that Kelly said it. It may not be on camera but it was definitely on record.

There's proof that Kelly said it. It may not be on camera but it was definitely on record.

I’m sure Kelly said it and wouldn’t be surprised if Trump said it.

But I can’t believe anything that comes out of Washington after all the lies they have told.

Besides, I’m not someone they need to convince. They need to convince the Americans that have lost faith in the Democrats, those are the only votes that matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vance is bankrolled by Sacks, Thiel, Musk, and the cabal of libertarian tech-cronies. They are literally the reason he was the VP pick - why else would an unpopular, relatively unknown, Junior Senator from Ohio be tapped to be the VP nominee?

They want a young guy they can control in the White House for 10~ years. Someone who will deregulate everything from environmental protections, to workplace relations, and finance law. Also crucially important; all of these tech cronies are in lock-step with Russia and want to immediately stop providing support to Ukraine.

Almost as if on cue, here come the revelations;

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Presidential Election Thread

Back