Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Who Knows

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chadwiko you assert that Rogan is dumb, yet you also think that Biden is still fit to be president.

I honestly don’t understand your reasoning, unless you’re one of those people that supports a political party like you support a sports team.

Chadwiko you assert that Rogan is dumb, yet you also think that Biden is still fit to be president.

I honestly don’t understand your reasoning, unless you’re one of those people that supports a political party like you support a sports team.
NO, no, no he's just too old.....just recently.

Wasn't old 6 months ago, a year, two years......just recently.

That's all he does. Now the Rogan interview with Trump is positive because it might be a negative for Trump.

I don't even like Biden that much. I just don't like people that are either too dumb or too deceitful to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

Biden is fine now. But the Presidency is four years. He wouldn't be fine in 2 or 3 or 4 years time. He never should have run again in the first place, but pulling out was the right move even if he waited too long.

Not complicated.

I've watched Biden repeatedly give long speeches and press conferences - he's old AF to be sure, but he's still capable of staying on topic and answering questions as they are asked.

I don't know how anyone could listen to a Trump rally or Trump on Rogan, and hear him ramble his way from one topic to another and think he's still mentally sharp. He calls it "the weave" as if only a genius would be like this. It's ridiculous.

NO, no, no he's just too old.....just recently.

Wasn't old 6 months ago, a year, two years......just recently.

Trump is older now than Biden was when he won the Presidency in 2020.

Somehow I don't think I'll hold my breath waiting for you to acknowledge that Trump is too old and his brain is cooked. Only Biden, am I right?

Direct quotes, by the way.

Sharp as a tack this fella! No issues here! Just the oldest Presidential nominee in history going on a rant about wind turbines making whales suicidal. Totally normal stuff.

1730019265260.png

I don't even like Biden that much. I just don't like people that are either too dumb or too deceitful to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

Biden is fine now. But the Presidency is four years. He wouldn't be fine in 2 or 3 or 4 years time. He never should have run again in the first place, but pulling out was the right move even if he waited too long.

Not complicated.

I've watched Biden repeatedly give long speeches and press conferences - he's old AF to be sure, but he's still capable of staying on topic and answering questions as they are asked.

I don't know how anyone could listen to a Trump rally or Trump on Rogan, and hear him ramble his way from one topic to another and think he's still mentally sharp. He calls it "the weave" as if only a genius would be like this. It's ridiculous.

He’s fine now, you’re adorable .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Direct quotes, by the way.

Sharp as a tack this fella! No issues here! Just the oldest Presidential nominee in history going on a rant about wind turbines making whales suicidal. Totally normal stuff.

View attachment 2152783

LOL. That’s so far out of context you should be embarrassed for sharing it.

If you care so much, do yourself a favour and listen to the conversation.

He was joking btw…he has a personality.

They were talking about the correlation between windmill farms and the spike in whales beaching themselves in the area.

Somehow I don't think I'll hold my breath waiting for you to acknowledge that Trump is too old and his brain is cooked. Only Biden, am I right?

Not all old people get dementia. My father in law is 89 years old and his brain works fine. He can still hold conversations and is a wizard when it comes to stock trading…my Nan on the other hand was completely different, her brain started to fail when she was in her late 60’s

LOL. That’s so far out of context you should be embarrassed for sharing it.

If you care so much, do yourself a favour and listen to the conversation.

He was joking btw…he has a personality.

They were talking about the correlation between windmill farms and the spike in whales beaching themselves in the area.

You're adorable.

What? You like Coldplay?

Without wanting to throw the thread off track, Coldplay get a harsh run.

If your man never meets Gwyneth, different pitch imo.

Not casting her as Yoko evil btw, more just the reflected fame changed everything for a band that should only ever have been Snow Patrol.

It’s hardly a negative for Trump.

I watched the whole thing. 3 hours and he was completely coherent.
I don't listen to Trump or Rogan so I'll take your word for it. I've got nothing against Rogan but when I first came across him, nearly 20 years ago, he was running around Burning Man sounding like the Temu version of Terrence McKenna. Then again he was a bit of a dumb jock who met the Machine Elves and he's been on a journey ever since so full credit to him for that.

With things like this people hear what they wanna hear. If there's a chance Trump haters can frame it as a negative for Trump they will. I think people have already made up their mind anyway with this election.

Not casting her as Yoko evil btw, more just the reflected fame changed everything for a band that should only ever have been Snow Patrol.
Oh no. They got to you as well....

He’s not dumb. He has incredible recall and has gone through an education through his podcast. He spends multiple hours every week talking to people from all walks of life.

Real question is how much is him and how much is persona a la Mt McMahon

So by your reasoning...Trump should be out of the race too because of his age?

You know full well that team blue ditched Biden because they couldn't win. You don't have to watch team red propaganda or go on twitter to see all the blunders Biden has done...from being lost on stage, to falling over, speaking absolute gibberish. You could see all this on the various national news channels in this country......even channel 10 couldn't deny Biden mistakes.

Trump has his moments but Biden makes him look like the Captain for the debate team.

You kinda are just by mentioning her name and Yoko's in the same post lol.

Not that I subscribe to the theories that Yoko broke up The Beatles.

Rogan sure as **** ain't no intellectual but he ain't dumb either. He's an average guys when it comes to the brain stakes but he is curious and takes interest in a broad range of topics. He's insufferable as an interviewer though and doesn't have the capacity to set an agenda and stick to it when questioning people. See his most recent discussion with Brian Cox as an example, with Rogan waffling on for about half of it on topics that his expert guest isn't expert on. Rogan is also king daddy of the white nuevo rich libertarian set who thinks just coz shit worked for them it'll work for everyone. That he sees the world the way he sees it that it is that way. He's smart enough to have a rough understanding on most topics but not smart enough to see nuance nor see through charlatans (oh hi elon) agendas. Joe is entertainment, nothing more.

Trump is king kayfabe, playing a game, playing a character that he has embodied. He's smart enough not to get into meaningful conversations and to stick to his shtick, but not smart enough to hide the fact that he is intellectually dumb as dogshit. Anyone with any real critical thinking can see through his thin veneer but unfortunately most seppos have been brought up to love the show and Donny boy is all show.

Oh no. They got to you as well....

They have one song I really like - Clocks - that is absolute time and a place stuff.

Like on a desert island disc stuff. Shit acts never get that far

Actually that's exactly right. Good call.

Snow Patrol also have that Chasing Cars song that can immediately transport me back to a pub on a freezing Scottish night watching the Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Presidential Election Thread

Back