Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Who Knows

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you take that lier seriously? That Tiananmen Square lie alone should have sunk him.

Ah yes, here comes Val to remind us all that the Democrats are the real liars, while saying absolutely nothing about Trump.

Right on cue.

View attachment 2153074

Apparentley not Nazis though ... Trump's rallies definitely use the classic fascist stage/language etc as you say.
The guy speaking when Chad says "Literal nazi shit" is Jewish. (But that doesn't mean the rally was legit. Just not literal Nazi, given hating on Jewish people is a fundamental component.)

That whole spectacle thing is not unique to Nuremburg rallies tho. In many ways they were a blueprint for all following rallies, especially in the US. But even large events in Australia, including Mardi Gras in Sydney or the Olympics and Finals touch on elements of it.

Its basic psychology I spose. The spectacle appeals and sends messages on a subconscious level that people want to associate with. Independent of their political content. A part of it is simply seeing humans harness the power of volcanos and thunderstorms (even massive fires) without the associated threat. Hollywood developed alot of these ideas in the golden era of silent films before those rallies.

But yeah Trump loves this stuff (as does wrestling as a spectacles) but so do Democrat rallies. The feedback between the US and Nazi Germany is surprising at times. Goebbels was heavily influenced by Edward Bernays, the so called father of PR. Something that shocked Bernays, who was Jewish, when he found out after the war.

Cal Twomey's Phantom Form Guide: Top prospects' October ranking​

Donald Trump

Full Forward
No goals in the last four years

Wannabee captain coach

Very good agility

Trash talker
Off-field problems

Kamala Harris

Sub
Comes on in last quarter
Plays forward pocket
Has a couple of handballs
Coachable

You're as good at making up nicknames as your man Trump.

And what's worse? You're stealing my bit!
My man Trump. Lol

I'm the only poster in this thread who had a special thread made by mods on the MB because of my consistent non stop criticism of Trump's actions during the first year of covid, cos other posters got sick of me criticising his continual failings in the normal covid thread.

Do you know who does support Trump? Kodak Black. Trump pardoned him and got him out of jail when he was doing time for sexual assault.

Probably a helpful tip for any neutral observers here;

If, in an effort to defend Donald Trump's racist rallies, you attempt to draw a parallel between the Nazi Nuremberg Rallies and (checks notes to make sure I'm reading this accurately...) the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras... you're in too deep and trying way too hard.

My man Trump. Lol

I'm the only poster in this thread who had a special thread made by mods on the MB because of my consistent non stop criticism of Trump's actions during the first year of covid, cos other posters got sick of me criticising his continual failings in the normal covid thread.

Do you know who does support Trump? Kodak Black. Trump pardoned him and got him out of jail when he was doing time for sexual assault.
watch out teffywiko is about to school you about what is and what isn't racist...

watch out teffywiko is about to school you about what is and what isn't racist...

Another person bad at nicknames. Man, you guys need to get better at this!

Hey who are you supporting in the US election DesertRoo ? Since this is the US election thread, afterall.

Why 'laugh' react without answering the simple question DesertRoo ?

Unless you're only in this thread to troll and derail, I would have thought it's an easy answer?

Another person bad at nicknames. Man, you guys need to get better at this!

Hey who are you supporting in the US election DesertRoo ? Since this is the US election thread, afterall.
You genuinely crack me up, cheerleading for something that you can’t change. Do you really look in the mirror and see yourself as a democrat?

I’ve been lucky enough to have been travelling backwards and forwards from the states for decades, I’ve made some really good friends in that time, both lifelong democrat and republicans.
I was over in there in lead up to ‘16 and this year.
One thing that’s different is the angst is gone, the sun is going to come up tomorrow, regardless of who wins.

What’s strange is there’s a population of Australians who are stuck in that ‘16 mindset. It’s literally jumping back to a time wrap.

You genuinely crack me up
Thanks Miss America. But you didn't answer my simple question.

Do you really look in the mirror and see yourself as a democrat?

Nope.
I’ve been lucky enough to have been travelling backwards and forwards from the states for decades

Me too.

I’ve made some really good friends in that time, both lifelong democrat and republicans.

Me too.

I was over in there in lead up to ‘16

Me too.

What’s strange is there’s a population of Australians who are stuck in that ‘16 mindset. It’s literally jumping back to a time wrap.

So... You think that Australians shouldn't discuss/follow/debate the US election at all? You think this entire thread is pointless and have no individual opinions on the election? If so, why are you here?

Weird behaviour tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Nazis also pioneered using broadcast media (radio) for political purposes and using planes to make multiple campaign stops in a day.

That doesn't mean every politician who has a plane or uses TV ads is a Nazi.

The Madison square garden rally WAS very fascist, almost classically so, in its content and staging.

Was it Nazi like? I mean, to a degree in that it was clearly fash coded.

But the Nazis also didn't apologise for racist content at their rallies, so we're not quite there yet.

Yet.

The Nazis also pioneered using broadcast media (radio) for political purposes and using planes to make multiple campaign stops in a day.

That doesn't mean every politician who has a plane or uses TV ads is a Nazi.

The Madison square garden rally WAS very fascist, almost classically so, in its content and staging.

Was it Nazi like? I mean, to a degree in that it was clearly fash coded.

But the Nazis also didn't apologise for racist content at their rallies, so we're not quite there yet.

Yet.
The frequent usage of the word 'nazi' in today's world is gonna rewrite history as to it's genesis meaning. Today.....it's used to describe people/groups with a different political point of view out of petty dislike or hate.

If Trump was a nazi to its proper meaning....he'd try to kill everybody that criticised him or and his party. When the nazi party formed after WW1 they didn't take kind to any criticism.

Worth noting too that the tweet I posted earlier with MSG being sold out.....had a plethora of jewish people with Israeli flags in attendance.

#foodforthought

Thanks Miss America. But you didn't answer my simple question.

Nope.

Me too.

Me too.

Me too.

So... You think that Australians shouldn't discuss/follow/debate the US election at all? You think this entire thread is pointless and have no individual opinions on the election? If so, why are you here?

Weird behaviour tbh.
Following, commenting, laughing along with the circus is completely different to cheerleading especially when it comes with the caveat, everyone who disagrees with me is maga..
I mean every second post of yours is about a racist/fascist parade than you proceed to call a person of colour, a supporter.. it’s deranged teffy behaviour.

After seeing Tony at the rally, I have a feeling that Trump will be the upcoming episode of kill Tony.

The roast of Tom Brady hosted by Tony was the most watched show in Netflix history and then a couple of months later the episode of Kill Tony with Gillis & Ray as Trump and Biden smashed that number.

Imagine how massive it would be if Trump does go on.

If Trump was a nazi to its proper meaning....he'd try to kill everybody that criticised him or and his party. When the nazi party formed after WW1 they didn't take kind to any criticism.

Oh, you mean like a few days ago when he said he'd send the Military after the "radical left lunatics"?

1730105946638.png

Or how about today when Trump himself called the press "the enemy of the people"?

Or how about the multiple times this campaign that Trump has straight upechoed/copied Hitler?

1730106189588.png

Following, commenting, laughing along with the circus is completely different to cheerleading especially when it comes with the caveat, everyone who disagrees with me is maga..

Not everyone who disagrees with me is MAGA - case in point, The Warlord.

(Although I do wonder if he ever looks around at the people who side with him in these threads and takes pause...)

But you, Dan, Bojan, and Val?

Yup. You're all in that same basket.

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Presidential Election Thread

Back