Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Who Knows

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not everyone who disagrees with me is MAGA - case in point, The Warlord.

(Although I do wonder if he ever looks around at the people who side with him in these threads and takes pause...)

But you, Dan, Bojan, and Val?

Yup. You're all in that same basket.

You’re the exact same as the MAGA folks are, just the Democrats version of it.

You’re the exact same as the MAGA folks are, just the Democrats version of it.

Sure, I'm exactly the same as MAGA... except for the parts where;
  1. I've repeatedly stated I'm not really a fan of Biden (MAGA is a cult that worships their leader)
  2. I have major issues with the Democrats (MAGA is a cult that demands loyalty to their 'team)
  3. I staunchly oppose fascism and authoritarianism (MAGA embraces these concepts)
  4. I'm open about my who I would prefer win the upcoming election (Harris) and am not ashamed about it, nor do I try and hide it out of shame (Trump fans are infamous for hiding their support for Trump... as we see in this thread)
But apart from those factors... you're exactly right!

Genius.

Wasn’t to long ago you ran defence of hospitals being bombed in Gaza…
You obfuscated every which way in defence of genocide..

Awwwww. Are you trying to derail the thread with irrelevant lies and misinformation because you don't like getting embarrassed? Adorable.

Nice try, Cookie.

Oh, you mean like a few days ago when he said he'd send the Military after the "radical left lunatics"?

View attachment 2153257

Or how about today when Trump himself called the press "the enemy of the people"?

Or how about the multiple times this campaign that Trump has straight upechoed/copied Hitler?

View attachment 2153263

Geez you're reaching hard with the Hitler quotes.

You and ya leftie mates have nothing to worry about as long as you don't do anything stupid.

Bare in mind and maybe you forgot about this...I know the media certainly did...but Trump's had multiple assassination attempts at his life recently. So who could blame him really if he's feeling a bit resentful towards the type of people that not only hate him...but want him dead.

That's not democracy.

Bare in mind and maybe you forgot about this...I know the media certainly did...but Trump's had multiple assassination attempts at his life recently.

Well, only one really. And that was by a Republican. So how does that justify his violent rhetoric against the "radical left"?

After seeing Tony at the rally, I have a feeling that Trump will be the upcoming episode of kill Tony.

The roast of Tom Brady hosted by Tony was the most watched show in Netflix history and then a couple of months later the episode of Kill Tony with Gillis & Ray as Trump and Biden smashed that number.

Imagine how massive it would be if Trump does go on.

As above, Americans see this shitshow for what it is.. they collectively laugh at it now.

Americans have left that weird stage behind.
it’s only incels and weird sub-redditors are left in that crazy combative stage are stuck in ‘16

I know right!

The incels and "sub-redditors" (?) reacted so poorly when they lost the 2016 election!

1730109196161.png

Well, only one really. And that was by a Republican. So how does that justify his violent rhetoric against the "radical left"?
One.....

Yeah lets just assume the lad on the golf course that Trump was playing on at the time was a groundskeeper that liked carrying semi-automatic rifles.

Apprehended gunman at Coachella? Caught with fake press/VIP passes along with multiple firearms?

The Republican that you referred to donated money to the Democratic Party. Not that it really matters who he was registered with or donated money to.....that fact that he tried to take out the Republican nominee with a gun tells you that he was no Republican.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know right!

The incels and "sub-redditors" (?) reacted so poorly when they lost the 2016 election!

View attachment 2153286
fascinating isn’t it, we had Russia Russia Russia when Hilary lost, that covered the first two years of trumps, to trump losing and Jan 6 protest.

We do you think happens if Harris loses? Peaceful transition of power?
The last two have shown us it’ll be anything but.

FYI I don’t think either candidate has the support to do anything, if trumps loses people will just walk away from him, if Harris loses I’ll be shorting cnn shares, cause people will turn off their news.

fascinating isn’t it, we had Russia Russia Russia when Hilary lost

Which was a legitimate issue, with literally dozens and dozens of cases proven, charged, and convicted in court. But sure.

Jan 6 protest.

"Protest".

Right-o. It was a "protest". Gotcha.

We do you think happens if Harris loses? Peaceful transition of power?

I would bet my entire BigFooty account that if Harris loses, her supporters won't lay siege to the Capitol (or White House, etc) like angry MAGA cultists did on Jan 6 at the "protest".

Are you willing to make the same bet if Trump loses?

Which was a legitimate issue, with literally dozens and dozens of cases proven, charged, and convicted in court. But sure.

"Protest".

Right-o. It was a "protest". Gotcha.

I would bet my entire BigFooty account that if Harris loses, her supporters won't lay siege to the Capitol (or White House, etc) like angry MAGA cultists did on Jan 6 at the "protest".

Are you willing to make the same bet if Trump loses?
Wait so you think if Harris wins, trumps supporters are going full insurrection?

Wait so you think if Harris wins, trumps supporters are going full insurrection?

I'm not saying it will happen. I'm saying it's infinitely more likely than the opposite.

You seem to think American's are less on edge and less angsty about this election than they were 2020.

I think you're in for a rude awakening.

You don't seem to care about APAIC interference in this election or Netanyahu seemingly backing Trump. Just the Russians hey.

You don't seem to care about APAIC interference in this election or Netanyahu seemingly backing Trump. Just the Russians hey.

Well first things first; whataboutism is a loser's crutch.

Secondly; there's a big difference between an ally lobbying openly and fully within the confines of the law, vs an adversary using espionage and other criminal activities to influence an election.

Thirdly; I've repeatedly posted about Netanyahu backing Trump and how that's a clear indication that Republicans would be worse for Gaza than the Democrats, but nice try. In fact, didn't you try and tell me I was wrong and both sides were as bad as each other?

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Presidential Election Thread

Back