FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick has ruined Michone. She used to be such a badass now she thinks Rick is being eaten and loses all will to live, WTF? harden up you soft c**t. its almost as bad as what they did to Carol when they reverted her back into a useless c**t last season.

I hope Rick dies soon, would rather he die than Negan and then they might be able to spend more than $5 a week on CGI since they wont need to budget in his salary.

They only posed a threat when rick was ridiculously stupid. Same as always. Main character is only threatened by their own stupidity or having a larger than normal amount of lines, non main can be killed by either stupidity or teleporting zombies.

Just so bad all round that episode. Ricks fake death was even worse than Glenn's dumpster save. Those iceberg speed zombies caught a dear? My arse. I think I want negan to win if the illiterates are the alternative. Who the **** came up with the idea of a group of people who have lost the ability to speak over 2 years?

Not really sure what he was trying to do, whatever it was appeared so stupid that he probably deserved to die.
The zombies are almost an irrelevance in the show now, Rick and Michone appeared to be treating the whole thing as some sort of "tag the zombie" game.

Was also wondering why so many of the dead soldiers had their rifles slung over their shoulder, if they'd been in the middle of a fight you'd think they .......... heck reckon I'm looking for logic when a lot of the time there isn't any, better to just kick back and enjoy it for what it is I guess.

The whole Rick and Michone thing is so cringey. They have no chemistry at all.
Spot on. Trying to remember the last time a couple had chemistry.

Glenn and Maggie had been together so long they just kind of felt like furniture.

Abe and Rosita was a sick pairing, he shouldn't have skipped out for Sasha!

Glenn and Maggie had been together so long they just kind of felt like furniture.

Carol and Daryl. Oh wait the show wont do it.

Glenn just looked like Maggie's stalker...no chemistry whatsoever.

Nice opening montage. Scavenge, find beans, kill walkers, have intimacy, scavenge, sex. etc. Are they from Married at First Sight?

GOLF!! The guy seemed to take a bit swing when the flagstick was right in front of them.

opening credits.

man, latino princess needs to lighten up.

back to Mr and Mrs scavenger. Seem to be bonding well. ARMY WALKER!!!! Little too quiet for my liking.

Well well well, looking for guns, and here they are. hahaha lol the old fall through the roof trick. That happened before didnt it? helicopter or something?

Nothing really happening so far. Change of pace.

Here we go now. Rick and Mrs Rick gonna go nuts…… nice michionne, very deliberate. haha lol rick taking army dude apart like a hyena with a wounded boar.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA walker shooting!!! hahahaah awesome!! lol car no brakes.

u wanna do this?
yeah i know we can

confidence. think they’re taking the cirus = fun thing too literal. Still some nice slashing. And a body count to boot.

a deer!! wait, is that real? wut? rick falls down….hey are some of the walkers handcuffed by rope? Hmmm, that means something surely.

the slow mo throw of sword into the air….feelings of despair to relief. Love. and guns.

back to weird arse resident evil chick with the silent party.

Sasha fierce on board now. Thats a big gun. anyone fired one before? what’s it like?

oh hey carol’s back. she needs a haircut.

First time I've skipped parts in TWD.

fantastic feature of recording on IQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick has ruined Michone. She used to be such a badass now she thinks Rick is being eaten and loses all will to live, WTF? harden up you soft campaigner. its almost as bad as what they did to Carol when they reverted her back into a useless campaigner last season.

I hope Rick dies soon, would rather he die than Negan and then they might be able to spend more than $5 a week on CGI since they wont need to budget in his salary.
vlqqR9.gif

The show picks and chooses when the Saviours have lock down. Rick and Michone were cruising around the countryside for days without running into checkpoints. They found somewhere that no-one else knows about that has a shit load of food plus weapons galore. Rick wanted to stay a couple of nights for the rumpy pumpy and chilli pasta but why not move the whole gang and stay there?

Move from a fortified compound with steel walls and comfortable housing to a run-down fair ground?

Did he shoot the deer last?

Also: he crawled through the gap behind him.

Worth it for the few seconds of "shit they couldn't have done that.."

In the end: show about dead people walking around.

One of the best eps of the season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't rate that episode much tbh. It wasn't at the Tara-episode levels of disappointing but still wasn't great.

I reckon they could have gotten the same effect out of cutting away half of the Rick/Michonne stuff -- some of it didn't seem necessary

Move from a fortified compound with steel walls and comfortable housing to a run-down fair ground?

Did he shoot the deer last?

Also: he crawled through the gap behind him.

Worth it for the few seconds of "shit they couldn't have done that.."

In the end: show about dead people walking around.

One of the best eps of the season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ur doing it wrong :D

Ur doing it wrong :D
I can't help it that I type on my phone like you type on your keyboard!

Also: zombies took down a horse in the past. I agree that the deer was nowhere to be seen in the lead up, and it was pretty contrived that a deer was cool with approaching zombies and gunshots, hanging around to be eaten.

hope she doesnt display hardens defensive skills either

james-harden-defense-lakers.gif

(gratuitous steve nash laker gif)

harden-swaggy-p.gif

When she thought Rick died she was more like Steph Curry in the All star game defending a fast break when he went lay down sally

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back