FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally an episode where Negan didn't ruin it.

A fairly good episode IMO.

Really liked the Dwight part, where the letter from his wife was read. Agree with others that he is a great character at the moment.

Too right. I actually didn't want that episode to end. I like Eugene using his wits to get by, and there's also something sociopathic about his lying nature that hints there could be all kinds of f*cked up shit going on in his brain just waiting to get out.

I want to see more of that.

Maybe that could be applied here on BigFooty? i.e. instead of suspensions, your avatar gets a permanent burn to the side of the face?

Well shit on a stick, say hello to my new avatar then.

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-premium-format-feature-300366-1.jpg

Too right. I actually didn't want that episode to end. I like Eugene using his wits to get by, and there's also something sociopathic about his lying nature that hints there could be all kinds of f*cked up shit going on in his brain just waiting to get out.

I want to see more of that.

I didn't wear my LBD and make up and get giggly but I must admit I was impressed by his chemistry demonstrations. He's on a good wicket right now but he has watched his best buddy had his brains smashed out. Could go either way...

I didn't wear my LBD and make up and get giggly but I must admit I was impressed by his chemistry demonstrations. He's on a good wicket right now but he has watched his best buddy had his brains smashed out. Could go either way...

Yeah, he's likely playing the long game. Negan's camp looks like they'll have a crisis of relevance without a strongman to rally around. Kind of like Eugene himself. He needed Abraham's grunt work and power. Then the safety of Rick's group (although he faded into the background a lot in Alexandria and likely lost a bit of his purpose and drive). Now he's asserted his importance on Negan's group and made himself indispensable like Abraham needed to think he was back then.

It's a nice boost to a character I thought was being wasted so far.

A half eaten sandwich. A half bashed head. Half burnt face aka two face knows he in trouble now.

WAIIITTT!!!! Where Eugene been all this time? Hmmm, in Boss mans room….didnt daryl go in there too once? lol lobster. He wants lobster hahaha. ok fridge full of vegies, and eugene starts shuddering lol.

EASYYY STREET!!!!!!!!

Sherri?

Liking this episode so far. Quiet, no talking for the sake of it.

I like Negans ranga girl. haha Eugene boning up about the human geno projcet. hahaha
yeah ok, they using you eugue!

man redhead wive is smashing

We’re seeing a fragile and somewhat caring side of two face now.

hmmmm. wives want some quick and easy way out for their friend. this is promising.

Nice, dwight behind this setting up Doc. Wait, lol cremation. Looked like doc jumped in too easily. Negan has total power over them

lol negan before i met you.

Reckon the monkey soft toy Euge is carrying means something. Maybe later if he tries to escape or something he’ll drop it.

So Eugue turning/turned? Maybe a trade, Eugene for Dwight.

NEXT WEEK - CIRCUS!!!!! AWESOME FREAK SHOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The budget CGI Deer was almost as bad as the green screen a few weeks ago.

Wow this week was shit, this show would drastically improve if they just had 10 episodes max a season. its getting worse every year now.

I cant believe they doubled down on the bullshit that was Glenn and the dumpster. with Rick and where ever the f**k he went.

First episode in a long time where the walkers seemed to offer something of a threat, at least.
They only posed a threat when rick was ridiculously stupid. Same as always. Main character is only threatened by their own stupidity or having a larger than normal amount of lines, non main can be killed by either stupidity or teleporting zombies.

Just so bad all round that episode. Ricks fake death was even worse than Glenn's dumpster save. Those iceberg speed zombies caught a dear? My arse. I think I want negan to win if the illiterates are the alternative. Who the **** came up with the idea of a group of people who have lost the ability to speak over 2 years?

They only posed a threat when rick was ridiculously stupid. Same as always. Main character is only threatened by their own stupidity or having a larger than normal amount of lines, non main can be killed by either stupidity or teleporting zombies.

Just so bad all round that episode. Ricks fake death was even worse than Glenn's dumpster save. Those iceberg speed zombies caught a dear? My arse. I think I want negan to win if the illiterates are the alternative. Who the **** came up with the idea of a group of people who have lost the ability to speak over 2 years?
True enough re: the deer. It looked bloody awful as well.

They did seem to have people on every road.

The show picks and chooses when the Saviours have lock down. Rick and Michone were cruising around the countryside for days without running into checkpoints. They found somewhere that no-one else knows about that has a shit load of food plus weapons galore. Rick wanted to stay a couple of nights for the rumpy pumpy and chilli pasta but why not move the whole gang and stay there?

The whole Rick and Michone thing is so cringey. They have no chemistry at all.

God this episode they just re- hashed scenes from the past. Falling through the roof? Miraculous escape from zombies when surrounded? How's the gay sword throw?

Jeepers

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back