FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:

Was a good episode but still had some very stupid moments. Like how Eastman got bit. Talk about being a moron.

Pants please
You can't tell me it wasn't stupid.

Again the episode was good but the show always suffers from lazy writing.

You can't tell me it wasn't stupid.

Again the episode was good but the show always suffers from lazy writing.

It was stupid. Guy is a zen master with lightning reflexes and awareness. Pushes Morgan out of the way and turns his back to the looming Walker in doing so. First thing anybody would do is strike the walker, not concentrate on the Walker's intended meal. Made a cool character, who was bossing it as a survivor, look sloppy.

Probably could have come up with a better way of handling that part.

Still, if that's the only complaint in that episode we're doing well.

It was stupid. Guy is a zen master with lightning reflexes and awareness. Pushes Morgan out of the way and turns his back to the looming Walker in doing so. First thing anybody would do is strike the walker, not concentrate on the Walker's intended meal. Made a cool character, who was bossing it as a survivor, look sloppy.

Probably could have come up with a better way of handling that part.

Still, if that's the only complaint in that episode we're doing well.
Spot on.

Was super lazy. Guy deserved a better death than that.

Terrific episode. Before it started I was like, "not a whole episode with just Morgan", as I haven't found him that interesting previously. But this Ep kept me interested the whole way, great acting and I really liked Tabatha from the get go.

It was a very good episode but basically all that it results in is Eastman training Morgan to be a pussy and to get everyone killed.

Yep he saved Morgan but in the end all it does is damn others.

P.s. Did Morgan lock or unlock the door on that Wolf bloke at the end? If he unlocked that door the so help me god......

they just made Morgan thoroughly unlikable all for the sake of pretending Glenn is dead for another week.
Glenn's dead. Deal with it.

The timing if this episode was really poor. Yes, it was necessary to provide back story to Morgan, but why now? Why leave us hanging on a cliffhanger that was talked about so much?

Looks like the classic stupid Walking Dead writers are back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really didn't like it. Would have turned it off if I wasn't watching with someone else. It actually made me dislike Morgan more. Even the Beth and Governor eps were half interesting.
I was bored throughout, wanted more of the last few weeks, its been a great season so far though.

Edit - to expand. Early in the episode it was Ok now I know why Morgan is like he is now. Could have just watched 10 minutes of them bonding and we would have seen enough. it dragged a bit for mine.

I liked it. Went in with low hopes based on morgan this season (was playing clash of clans on my phone whilst watching at the start), but it hooked me and was one of the better WD episodes for mine.

Having said that i also agree on the stupidity of how the ninja master pulled a kevin costner to take the bite for morgan. Use your ****ing staff and jam it in the things head. Honestly how hard is it to come up with plausible deaths that fit the character? At least it wasnt a teleporting zombie i guess.

I dunno, maybe I'm looking way to much into it but I saw it as Eastman 'deliberately' getting bit. Morgan was losing the plot, and he had to do something, he had to make Morgan see that if you hesitate, you're gone.

His sacrifice has changed Morgan into the person he is now.

I dunno, maybe I'm looking way to much into it but I saw it as Eastman 'deliberately' getting bit. Morgan was losing the plot, and he had to do something, he had to make Morgan see that if you hesitate, you're gone.

Fair point.

i thought it was a brilliant ep, character development was top notch and Eastman's story was truly tragic but has made Morgan the man he is today

Good point otherwise it's a ridiculously stupid death for someone who seems like he can handle himself pretty well. Still think they could have made a more believable death though.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back