The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting talk on MMM about an hr ago ... BT mentioned that a certain high profile player visited lynch during the week ...the context was the club had not given up on snaring lynch ..the insinuation was Pendlebury ...
Sounds like we won’t die wondering ...

Pendles has been sick as a dog this week supposedly?

Interesting talk on MMM about an hr ago ... BT mentioned that a certain high profile player visited lynch during the week ...the context was the club had not given up on snaring lynch ..the insinuation was Pendlebury ...
Sounds like we won’t die wondering ...
Flogging a dead horse?

Where did you hear that?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
CAN CONFIRM THAT AS WELL.

I know a former Pies player who had dinner with Eddie McGuire about 3 weeks ago. Lynch will definitely be at Richmond. He has several mates there as a major reason. Also our offer was not really in the ball park. My source told me that we offered something ridiculous like 500 grand for the first 2 years but then going up to a million over 5 years, Tigers offer appears to be 1 million p.a. for 7 years. Lynch's manager apparently said something like "Are you guys serious??"

The jumping of fences episode as reported on CH9 was apparently our updated offer to show Lynch a plan after football, which apparently didn't go down well either.

Maybe we were that serious or more than likely our salary cap is tight.

Through work, I know the father of a Richmond player. He also confirmed that all the Tigers players know Lynch is going there. Did say that Alex Rance was not entirely happy about having to take a pay cut, took months to convince, I was told. May backfire on the Tigers like the John Pitura thing many moons ago. But at least we can be happy Lynch is not going to Hawthorn. I know I am.

The same guy also told me an interesting story about howe Brett Deledio was detested by the younger players at Ricmond. Apparently they played a game with each other by calling out numbers '3', '6', 5 or whatever. It indicated how many times Deledio had snubbed them.

Anyway, good luck Pies in the finals. I don't fancy being a regular poster. just thought I'd pas on the info I had.

CHEERS
GO JAIDYN STEPHENSON, I LOVE YOU, SON!!!!!!

CAN CONFIRM THAT AS WELL.

I know a former Pies player who had dinner with Eddie McGuire about 3 weeks ago. Lynch will definitely be at Richmond. He has several mates there as a major reason. Also our offer was not really in the ball park. My source told me that we offered something ridiculous like 500 grand for the first 2 years but then going up to a million over 5 years, Tigers offer appears to be 1 million p.a. for 7 years. Lynch's manager apparently said something like "Are you guys serious??"

The jumping of fences episode as reported on CH9 was apparently our updated offer to show Lynch a plan after football, which apparently didn't go down well either.

Maybe we were that serious or more than likely our salary cap is tight.

Through work, I know the father of a Richmond player. He also confirmed that all the Tigers players know Lynch is going there. Did say that Alex Rance was not entirely happy about having to take a pay cut, took months to convince, I was told. May backfire on the Tigers like the John Pitura thing many moons ago. But at least we can be happy Lynch is not going to Hawthorn. I know I am.

The same guy also told me an interesting story about howe Brett Deledio was detested by the younger players at Ricmond. Apparently they played a game with each other by calling out numbers '3', '6', 5 or whatever. It indicated how many times Deledio had snubbed them.

Anyway, good luck Pies in the finals. I don't fancy being a regular poster. just thought I'd pas on the info I had.

CHEERS
GO JAIDYN STEPHENSON, I LOVE YOU, SON!!!!!!

Strong first post mate.....close thread. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about NIKKA TAKETSURU PURE MALT WHISKY?
I just went to a whisky tasting this arvo (Mars Whisky) and found out that they import peated malt from Scotland. Happy to admit my ignorance on the topic. The other thing they said was that Japan has very laxed rules on whisky and most of the big names are about 80% Scottish blends that they import and mix with local whisky. Nikka in the barrel being one of them. Not that it matters, its an awesome whisky.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I didn't not care about Tom Lynch until I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back