The West Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Jakeb sounds like one of those whiny little smartasses that cops a clip and can’t understand why there would be consequences for actions and behaviours.

You know he is a massive freo fan so I think you can see what he’s doing😂

You know you're doing exactly what they want, right?

It wasn't selling when I was a kid and it was completely irrelevantly nationally.

Now it's just about the most spoken about (footballing) media outlet. not bad considering it has zero broadcast rights and probably 3.5 full time employees combined.

It's like how Channel 9 knew they could never rival Sunrise so just told Karl Stefanovic to act like a campaigner and say goofy shit because it'd get clicks and maybe even a few views. that time he was 'drunk' on air, the bloke was most likely pushed onto the screen after a night of eccies or he was just making the whole charade up.

i dont think any of us here are buying the paper are we? nor clicking on their website (do they even show the front page or s that like their articles behind the paywall?)
It's exposure though, they'd definitely be making a lot of money out of it

It's exposure though, they'd definitely be making a lot of money out of it
how tho specifically me or the people here? where am i paying more money that ends up in the hands of the west ?

no doubt they get exposure and people talking about it, but unless we buy the paper or subscribe, theres no impact

how tho specifically me or the people here? where am i paying more money that ends up in the hands of the west ?

no doubt they get exposure and people talking about it, but unless we buy the paper or subscribe, theres no impact
Sure it's mostly children and idiots but reddit laps it up, constantly posts back (or front) pages from The West.

There's no way it hasn't improved their income or else they would have stopped it.

They're operated by News Corp. they kill newspapers older than The West for low sales. they're absolutely doing well out of it. you can sell ad space on plenty of metrics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back