Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

will look weird as **** next season with an ISC jumper with a new logo. At least HJ's are back on board.

Hopefully Puma do a HJ after a few years.

will look weird as **** next season with an ISC jumper with a new logo. At least HJ's are back on board.

Hopefully Puma do a HJ after a few years.
**** I hope these ISC rumours are just that. We have the best kit in the league and whoever is in charge of ISC's templates has been on acid the past couple of years.

**** I hope these ISC rumours are just that. We have the best kit in the league and whoever is in charge of ISC's templates has been on acid the past couple of years.
Been super looking forward to getting that bit of piping on the collar that Richmond have. **** ISC.

Been super looking forward to getting that bit of piping on the collar that Richmond have. **** ISC.
Yeah exactly. To go from potentially that to the ISC collar would be terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any information regarding the Indigenous player issues/match worns and when they are likely to be available for collection? Chris who Patterz123 cammania StevieJ83

It's coming up to 9 weeks since the auction finished. I know the merch department are under the pump at the moment, so I don't really want to annoy them with a phone call if I don't have to.

Does anyone have any information regarding the Indigenous player issues/match worns and when they are likely to be available for collection? Chris who Patterz123 cammania StevieJ83

It's coming up to 9 weeks since the auction finished. I know the merch department are under the pump at the moment, so I don't really want to annoy them with a phone call if I don't have to.
Would be nice to hear any update on them even if to just say they will be a bit longer away, pushing 10 weeks is getting a bit ridiculous.

As of late last week, they were still awaiting the certificates from the AFL.

Have heard nothing and I have been too busy to really push the issue (10 weeks has flown by). It took them 10 working days to process a click and collect Teamstore order of mine, so I guess they are getting flogged. When I collected it the young girl behind the counter couldn't give me an answer on collecting the Indigenous jumpers.

That being said I got sent 2 emails in 2 days (Monday and Wednesday) after the Auction closed on the Friday chasing payment for the Indigenous jumper.

I sent an email yesterday

Basically saying
You ask for immediate payment.
I buy knowing its 5 to 6 weeks and accept that.
Now its 9 weeks. And heard nothing. I want to know where the item ive paid for is because its beyond a joke

No reply yet.

Expect to hear about Certificates being delayed. But i dont buy that because this delay issue has been an issue since 2012.

Getting certs isnt hard. Its the club signing a peice of paper saying what the item is. It is signed by say, the merchandise person and the player also signs.
AFL and AFLPA accept that lettter and issue a cert.

Its not hard. Its laziness. To even not even chase it up if it is the AFL delaying it is even more lazy

I dont buy this whole "theyre under the pump" crap.

The team store went from once being pretty decent to shithouse. They have bugger all in there. So i dont understand how it take 4 people to put up 3 XS shirts to sell and not be able to chase down and organise these not reply to emails or show some customer service which ultimately is what they are paid to do.

They have thier money. Theyre in no rush. And have no doubt itll be an excuse too like "were preparing for the move to a new stadium "

Its shizen customer service. Thats what it is. But because they hold the monopoly. Why would they care when again, they have thier money

My favorite was 11 weeks to give me an unsigned NicNat jumper from the Auctions.

The Gala Auction Jumpers were quick, but when I asked about a COA I was told they were signed "outside" the signing room, so all care no responsibility given".

Hi Cam,

We have had an unexpected delay in the authentication process which has held up our ability to release the guernseys.

The certificates of authentication are expected to arrive within the next two days and then we will make contact to advise as soon as your guernsey is ready for collection.

Thank you for your patience and we will get this issue rectified for you ASAP.

Kind Regards
West Coast Eagles Team Store

This is the email recieved just then

It's Friday and I've still heard nothing.

Edit - Just got the collection email.

Last edited:
So just found something interesting, well interesting to me anyway:D.

While looking through some 06 Grand Final pics, I came across a pic of Waters collecting his medal and signing the team song after the game, in a guernsey with no manufacturers tag?? We know a few players were wearing the black tag, 05 guernseys on the day (Waters, Banfield, Braun, maybe a few more, but they're the ones I've seen for sure)

Strange thing is, in the article earlier this year, about Hunter and Waters getting their guernseys back after they were stolen, Beau's guernsey clearly has the black tag on it?? Sorry about the shit photo quality, they were just screen shots from my phone, but you get the idea.

IMG_0247.PNG IMG_0248.PNG

So did the players wear 2 on the day?? If so, what happened to all the second ones? Were they ever auctioned?

So just found something interesting, well interesting to me anyway:D.

While looking through some 06 Grand Final pics, I came across a pic of Waters collecting his medal and signing the team song after the game, in a guernsey with no manufacturers tag?? We know a few players were wearing the black tag, 05 guernseys on the day (Waters, Banfield, Braun, maybe a few more, but they're the ones I've seen for sure)

Strange thing is, in the article earlier this year, about Hunter and Waters getting their guernseys back after they were stolen, Beau's guernsey clearly has the black tag on it?? Sorry about the shit photo quality, they were just screen shots from my phone, but you get the idea.

View attachment 425817 View attachment 425818

So did the players wear 2 on the day?? If so, what happened to all the second ones? Were they ever auctioned?
Find out next on CSI: AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back