The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, can never understand the Harf hate, been listening to him for years and one of the few who doesn't get on my nerves after awhile. KB probably the only other one. Finey is OK but I get sick of him after awhile and he definitely has his off/bad days where he says some really weird things o_O MG I just can't listen to at all now.

Scott Gullan of the H-Sun is reporting Leach with Schwarz to Breakfast, Maher to afternoons (now 12-3), Harford to drive (with Mark Allen) 3-7, and Gaze back to his role before Watson left (filling in and contributing here and there).

Scott Gullan of the H-Sun is reporting Leach with Schwarz to Breakfast, Maher to afternoons (now 12-3), Harford to drive (with Mark Allen) 3-7, and Gaze back to his role before Watson left (filling in and contributing here and there).

Speaks volumes about Andy Maher...

Sent from my Millennium Falcon using Tapatalk

Surely couldn't be any worse than the days of Mark Doran
tumblr_m6vi8yxysD1r9uyl8o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Management of SEN really do not have their fingers on the pulse of their listeners....imo they still have got it wrong in most parts.

Not sure how Harf and Allen are going to go together.

Ox and Leach in the mornings also doesn't seem right......would have much preferred Harf and someone like King or Thompson.

...also don't understand not having a prominant spot for Brett Phillips, unless he doesn't want it. Perhaps he doesn't.

..guess we'll have to see how it goes...............but both Andy's should've gone though.

King and Harf in the morning would have been the end for me.....

Ox and Leach did the run home for a few years and it wasn't that bad.
Agree. Ox and Marco are tired - neither seems to do any prep work. Marco has risen above his station. If they can punt maher and fine it would be a pretty solid line-up

If it is true that Allen stays for a 4-hour drive slot, I am now certain it is because of the advertising dollars he brings in through golf. I see no other reason for it.

The shake up is pretty exciting, I'll be honest. Would have liked someone else to join Harford for the drive slot though.

Mornings will be a tonne better, Ox and Leech worked really well together. A relief Gaze will go as a permanent member and Maher in a 3-hour afternoon shift is not horrible. Better options would have been BP or Hillier to be honest.

Fantastic

Means I will start listening on the drive to work again and when I can't listen to SEN... midday till 4ish I'll miss Maher!!

Agree. Ox and Marco are tired - neither seems to do any prep work. Marco has risen above his station. If they can punt maher and fine it would be a pretty solid line-up

interesting. listened to bbc 5 this morning, and a bit late arvo. the presenters dont stumble on words, um and ah a lot. well researched too. polished.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back