The Zero Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Who should I trade out

Hansen or Thompson?

Guess...

At the start of the year I would have said Hansen would surely play 10-15 games this year. Now I have no idea.

Thompson, with Jesse Smith and Sinclair back in and soon to come back, I really doubt he will get a game anytime soon. Gibson is out of the team and he did not even get a run.

Then again Hansen will give you more money in the bank.

I had 5 zeros in my team before trading with two emergencies that might come in. Traded to cover two of them (including Gilly to Cox).
Lets hope Chad and Symes return soon. DIsappointed that Proud was dropped!

Molly
PS. Sorry if Cox gets injured this week as I picked him up.

did have two but got Millyburn in for Waters.

I reckon Waters will end up beein out for 8 weeks.

so only one zero for me at this stage but.........

Cox
Milburn
Brown
Porps all not 100%fit

I had 5 zeros in my team before trading with two emergencies that might come in. Traded to cover two of them (including Gilly to Cox).
Lets hope Chad and Symes return soon. DIsappointed that Proud was dropped!

Molly
PS. Sorry if Cox gets injured this week as I picked him up.
Who did monty trade in this week? That's all I'm worried about. :p

No Zero's this round nor have I had any yet this year:thumbsu:
Im expecting one to bite me in the bum. Probably Cox to get injured (I have no-one on the bench to replace him as they are all not playing!![ Messen, J.Tippett])

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will cop at least 1 zero in my backline this week. I have S Thompson (omitted), Proud (omitted), Waters (injured), C Cornes (injured) & Pfeiffer. Luckily I traded Symes 2 weeks ago even though I wanted to keep him.

ATM I will score 5 zeros in my backline. I can put 2 on the bench and trade 2 others but that still leaves me with 1 zero. Bloody backs are killing me this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Zero Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back