them crooked vultures

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Homme's wife Brody Dalle:
"I’m not at liberty to talk about it…
but I think [the project] is pretty f*****g amazing.
Just beats and sounds like you’ve never heard before."

Certainly sounds very promising.

New teaser vid up:

[YOUTUBE]YalghA3dGvI[/YOUTUBE]

Album might be out in October, though I've also heard that it might not be out until 2010, but either way, it will be more than worth the wait.

coming to Australia next year! below photo was taken in Melbourne

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/20109/Them-Crooked-Vultures-are-coming.htm

dm8tvq.jpg

http://frontiertouring.com/followwhatsheard/

Details on Frontier Touring on Thursday morning. Frontier Touring did Foo Fighters last year. Possibly in time for the BDO. I ****ing hope so.

Details on Frontier Touring on Thursday morning. Frontier Touring did Foo Fighters last year. Possibly in time for the BDO. I ****ing hope so.

Frontier wouldn't promote a band that were playing the Big Day Out... Lees & West and the Big Day Out team would do that... This will be their own headlining tour one would think... What sized venue would they play?

Frontier wouldn't promote a band that were playing the Big Day Out... Lees & West and the Big Day Out team would do that... This will be their own headlining tour one would think... What sized venue would they play?

I think you're right there - it would be a Frontier headlining tour. I don't think they will be big enough for Rod Laver.

Personally I hope it's The Forum - if it's a larger venue I'm guessing HiSense or Festering Hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuesday 19 January Perth
Challenge Stadium
Ticketmaster · 136 100
SHOW TYPE: All Ages

Friday 22 January Melbourne
Festival Hall
Ticketmaster · 136 100

Monday 25 January Brisbane
Riverstage
Ticketmaster · 136 100

Tuesday 26 January Sydney
Hordern Pavilion
Ticketek · 132 849

Friday 29 January Wellington
TSB Bank Arena
Ticketmaster NZ · 09 970 9700

Saturday 30 January Auckland
Vector Arena
Ticketek Auckland · 0800 TICKETEK

*Pre-Sale*
PERTH - 11am (local time) Thursday 17 September to 11am (local time) Friday 18 September*
MELBOURNE - 1pm (local time) Thursday 17 September to 1pm (local time) Friday 18 September*
BRISBANE - noon (local time) Thursday 17 September to noon (local time) Friday 18 September*
SYDNEY - noon (local time) Thursday 17 September to noon (local time) Friday 18 September*

WELLINGTON - 1pm (local time) Thursday 17 September to 1pm (local time) Friday 18 September*
AUCKLAND - 1pm (local time) Thursday 17 September to 1pm (local time) Friday 18 September*

Frontier are ****ing kidding themselves, if they think they're going to fill those arenas at the ticket prices they're suggesting, > $100... Got a feeling they're going to lose a lot of money on this...

Given, it would be great to see this band, but for a band that doesn't have an album out yet, playing arenas of this size and at this cost? Not going to go well I don't think... Especially in the middle of festival season...

For those that don't know, the first song off the album has been released, 'New Fang'.

[YOUTUBE]S7_vH3H8LPI[/YOUTUBE]

And yeah, it's ****ing awesome.

And another thing, has anyone received their tickets yet for the Festival Hall show? I ordered mine in the pre-sale and still haven't received mine yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

them crooked vultures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back