them crooked vultures

Remove this Banner Ad

that's why it'll be better when they tour with the next album. a longer set :thumbsu:

Exactly. Would have gone close to going to the top of my favourite concerts ever if it had gone another 30mins or so.

Foo Fighters 8 song encore in 08 though is still the most memeroble night of my life.

Surely they could have played some stuff from Songs for the Deaf as an encore.

Alain, Josh and Dave all were apart of that album.

in an ideal world yes it wouldve been nice to have heard some covers or something.

However i think they're trying to shape their own musical direction and future so i can understand why they wouldn't play QOTSA etc stuff.

One thing.... thats my first time to festival hall (flew from adelaide for the show)... is it always that f****** hot in summer in there? needs a couple of fans or something. (can i also assume its cold as buggery in winter?). apart from that i like the venue. :thumbsu:

No one likes that venue. It's just ****ing shit all round.

You can't take cameras, they take forever getting in and out, the seating is terrible, it's always hot... and I got rejected for tap water when I asked AND they had to ask a heap of other security if I was allowed in with my wallet chain. :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

in an ideal world yes it wouldve been nice to have heard some covers or something.

However i think they're trying to shape their own musical direction and future so i can understand why they wouldn't play QOTSA etc stuff.

One thing.... thats my first time to festival hall (flew from adelaide for the show)... is it always that f****** hot in summer in there? needs a couple of fans or something. (can i also assume its cold as buggery in winter?). apart from that i like the venue. :thumbsu:
Its ****ing hot in their all year long, not just summer, they really should restore it, it could be so much better as a venue if it got fixed up a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

them crooked vultures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back