theochreeagle - Instagram Highlights Page

Remove this Banner Ad

Goalski14

Debutant
Sep 19, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi everyone,

With all of the spare time I have during these times, I decided to make use of my hobby watching classic Eagles moments/highlights from over the years and sharing them in minute or less videos on an Instagram account - @theochreeagle. Would really appreciate some following, sharing and ideas for content! Hopefully I can brighten some supporters' days with some forgotten moments!

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

With all of the spare time I have during these times, I decided to make use of my hobby watching classic Eagles moments/highlights from over the years and sharing them in minute or less videos on an Instagram account - @theochreeagle. Would really appreciate some following, sharing and ideas for content! Hopefully I can brighten some supporters' days with some forgotten moments!

Cheers!
Great idea. Can I request

- McKenna's last goal in the smashing against Melbourne. Also Jakovich's goals in his last game
- Judd's first goal
- Cox's game winning marks against the Dogs and Roos
- The goal in the 06 semi against the Dogs where Kerr and Cousins just handball it between them straight out of the centre

Great idea. Can I request

- McKenna's last goal in the smashing against Melbourne. Also Jakovich's goals in his last game
- Judd's first goal
- Cox's game winning marks against the Dogs and Roos
- The goal in the 06 semi against the Dogs where Kerr and Cousins just handball it between them straight out of the centre

Cox’s game winning mark against the Dogs came to mind a few days ago so that will definitely get a run on there. Love these ideas, will definitely filter through some footage in the next few days! That 2006 semi had some champagne football, some of the best I’ve ever seen.

That said, I need more Dean Cox highlights, his running goal in the 2005 GF was brilliant and making the Essendon defense look like traffic cones in 2006.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

theochreeagle - Instagram Highlights Page

Remove this Banner Ad

Back