Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it quite humerous that there are a bunch of flogs on here that are getting their jolly's out of bagging a kid because he left school at year 9!

How many of you tossers finished school and where are you now?
Sitting at home behind a computer bagging an 18 y.o!

The rest are probably still at school and here's the kicker! None of you knobs will ever get to be where he is right now! about to embark on what will hopefully be a 10+ year career in the AFL earning 3, 4, 5+ times the amount you do/will!

Hope year 10,11 and 12 (and possibly uni) were good years for you cos im sure they dont mean a thing to Dustin!

Your all Flogs!

lmao he got drafted by richmond i doubt he would have a ten year career and when he gets delisted in a couple of years time i hope he enjoys being on the doll

No wonder his always pisses . If i supported a pathetic club like the saints i would of /wrist ages ago .

Funnily enough since he's been alive Saints have shat on Tigers.

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
"Eye Juzt carn"t Wyn Grrrr"

such innocence. Give it another 12 months of daily threads and you'll be whistling another tune. But not too loudly as you'll make him angry.
Doubt it will, because its only jokes, the Jack Watts "jokes" are the truth:)

lmao he got drafted by richmond i doubt he would have a ten year career and when he gets delisted in a couple of years time i hope he enjoys being on the doll
Given your obvious lack of intelligence, it would be a fair bet that you're already on the dole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back