Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

VCE%20certificate.jpg

VCE certificate for completing high school

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im actually embarrassed for you pleb:thumbsu:
You actually do not understand how dumb you are.
Call Martin dumb all you like, but I would bet any money he would outsmart you on just about any subject.

Im actually embarrassed for you pleb:thumbsu:
You actually do not understand how dumb you are.
Call Martin dumb all you like, but I would bet any money he would outsmart you on just about any subject.

Nah don't think so.
I'll give him footy, but I think finishing year 12 and obtaining a double degree at uni might give me a little edge.

How about you run along now and change your user name to somebody that actually plays football.

Nah don't think so.
I'll give him footy, but I think finishing year 12 and obtaining a double degree at uni might give me a little edge.

How about you run along now and change your user name to somebody that actually plays football.
I would still back him, I seriously doubt your double degree is anything of note judging by your obvious lack of intelligence.

I would still back him, I seriously doubt your double degree is anything of note judging by your obvious lack of intelligence.

And by what scale are you judging my intelligence???
The fact that the following picture and quote will go down as quite possibly the funnist thing on the Bay for years to come???:p

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

And by what scale are you judging my intelligence???
The fact that the following picture and quote will go down as quite possibly the funnist thing on the Bay for years to come???:p

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Your posting over the last few days has hardly been a great source of smarts.
And Tampling is one of the worst insults I have seen on BF

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back