Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Vikingblood and Cyrilyouchampion have been coned by a dishonest sensationalist article by a lying, unethical journalist.
That can happen. What makes these 2 clowns look like such idiots is that, even after the lie has been exposed, they continue to believe the con.
Some mothers have 'em :rolleyes:

The first I heard of an alternative story was when captain blood 17 posted it. I haven't heard this version, can't find anywhere where it's been reported.
As I said, if it proves true, I'm happy for the woman to be outed as a manipulative, lying slag, but at this stage I only know of her being threatened and intimidated by Martin and Martin subsequently apologising.

And I'm not sure what being "coned" is, but it sounds familiar and not in a bad way.

Vikingblood and Cyrilyouchampion have been coned by a dishonest sensationalist article by a lying, unethical journalist.
That can happen. What makes these 2 clowns look like such idiots is that, even after the lie has been exposed, they continue to believe the con.

I thought they were called Hird cultists or Essendon supporters?

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

And I'm not sure what being "coned" is, but it sounds familiar and not in a bad way.
Freudian slip.
Just heading off to the family xmas eve do in Carlton.
Wouldn't mind being a bit coned right now.
Happy and safe xmas all.

Nah, i am on record, if he had done it, he deserved the full force of the law, no issues there, and if you read what i wrote, i said women lie, not all women lie, just women lie, big difference in how you're trying to twist it.
And again, there is evidence provided to say her account was in fact not as portrayed in the media by her (and some journalists).
Not downplaying what he did, not at all, but, i am certainly happy to provide a case based on fact as to prove why you are incorrect in your assertions.

That is not twisting - it's quoting verbatim - you're now conceding that not all women lie, but that's not you have said on two occasions. You've come to the conclusion that because women are liars that this woman must have lied as well.

You are talking like you were either there or you are cherry-picking the evidence. All I'm saying is whatever the situation or what the circumstances were that lead to the women being abused, the behaviour and all other men who think that it's ok to make a woman feel intimidated or threatened is completely unacceptable. The same goes for the two Hawks' players accused with rape - even if they are cleared, they should not have found themselves in this position especially given that the clubs go to great lengths (as do most reputable employers) to educate their employees on violence and how not to get themselves into these sorts of situations.

While he may not be charged with anything under the Crimes Act, he is still guilty of being a dickhead and the same goes for Hodge (albeit not in the same league as Martin) and the two Hawthorn players.

Oh so you're saying that there is absolutely nothing to see here? Martin wasn't acting like a drunken dickhead and he didn't make any threatening remarks or anything of that nature.

That is not twisting - it's quoting verbatim - you're now conceding that not all women lie, but that's not you have said on two occasions. You've come to the conclusion that because women are liars that this woman must have lied as well.

You are talking like you were either there or you are cherry-picking the evidence. All I'm saying is whatever the situation or what the circumstances were that lead to the women being abused, the behaviour and all other men who think that it's ok to make a woman feel intimidated or threatened is completely unacceptable. The same goes for the two Hawks' players accused with rape - even if they are cleared, they should not have found themselves in this position especially given that the clubs go to great lengths (as do most reputable employers) to educate their employees on violence and how not to get themselves into these sorts of situations.

While he may not be charged with anything under the Crimes Act, he is still guilty of being a dickhead and the same goes for Hodge (albeit not in the same league as Martin) and the two Hawthorn players.

No, i said women lie it's a fact (direct quote). Women do lie (not all as i never said). Hate to break it to you. So on that front, i am not conceding anything. Furthermore due to the findings of the police, where it has been found that Martin has no criminal case to answer (based on cctv footage and witness statements) it appears my view point on this issue (to which we are talking) is supported.
So after all your huff and bluff, you say he's guilty of being a dickhead (which i agree with). Wow. I take it you don't get out much.
It is socially unacceptable to make anyone feel intimidated, be abused or physically assaulted. Totally agree, i also feel it is totally irresponsible for people in the media to go after someone without the facts (which is exactly what occurred to Martin).
It goes both ways. People should not be allowed to drag people through the mud and not be held accountable.
As for Hodge, i wonder if you'd have the same view if he had an accident that hurt someone else. Hodge could of killed someone (and chose to drink drive in this day and age), Martin's allegation has been proven to be false. He was a pissed knob in a public place, big difference.

Last edited:
The first I heard of an alternative story was when captain blood 17 posted it. I haven't heard this version, can't find anywhere where it's been reported.
As I said, if it proves true, I'm happy for the woman to be outed as a manipulative, lying slag, but at this stage I only know of her being threatened and intimidated by Martin and Martin subsequently apologising.

Dunno about that - sounds like something that involves a witches' hat.

How do you know the victim is "misguided". Or are you not convicting someone on the word of a misguided player known for drinking indiscretions and keeping poor company?
Im not doing anything, she claimed Martin held a chopstick to her face and slammed his fist into the wall, according to Police (not Martin) after reviewing cctv footage and talking too witnesses this never happened.

No, i said women lie it's a fact (direct quote). Women do lie (not all as i never said). Hate to break it to you. So on that front, i am not conceding anything. Furthermore due to the findings of the police, where it has been found that Martin has no criminal case to answer (based on cctv footage and witness statements) it appears my view point on this issue (to which we are talking) is supported.
So after all your huff and bluff, you say he's guilty of being a dickhead (which i agree with). Wow. I take it you don't get out much.
It is socially unacceptable to make anyone feel intimidated, be abused or physically assaulted. Totally agree, i also feel it is totally irresponsible for people in the media to go after someone without the facts (which is exactly what occurred to Martin).
It goes both ways. People should not be allowed to drag people through the mud and not be held accountable.

Not sure how you draw a connection between my supposed "huff and bluff" and your assertion that I mustn't go out much, but anyway think what you like....

For the record I do get out where I can - particularly to finals games in mid to late September. One day you may even get to do the same yourself.

As for Hodge, i wonder if you'd have the same view if he had an accident that hurt someone else. Hodge could of killed someone (and chose to drink drive in this day and age), Martin's allegation has been proven to be false. He was a pissed knob in a public place, big difference.

If you care to check my post again I said that Hodge's behaviour was stupid and completely unacceptable. He blew .08 - you said he was pissed. If he'd had half a pot less, he would've been on or under and legally ok to drive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how you draw a connection between my supposed "huff and bluff" and your assertion that I mustn't go out much, but anyway think what you like....

For the record I do get out where I can - particularly to finals games in mid to late September. One day you may even get to do the same yourself.

The first point being Dusty being a pissed dickhead. Australia has a drug and alcohol issue, he isn't the only one doing that. If he wasn't an AFL footballer i doubt we would ever know about it as shit like this happens (unfortunately) every night.

Seen us win and lose a flag, my old man has seen us win 5, i guess his dick is bigger than yours ;)

If you care to check my post again I said that Hodge's behaviour was stupid and completely unacceptable. He blew .08 - you said he was pissed. If he'd had half a pot less, he would've been on or under and legally ok to drive.

Again, he is afforded more education on social issues than most, yet he still chose to get in a car and drive. I'm sure he does many a great thing in the community, but, in the dickhead stakes, this is right up there.

The first point being Dusty being a pissed dickhead. Australia has a drug and alcohol issue, he isn't the only one doing that. If he wasn't an AFL footballer i doubt we would ever know about it as shit like this happens (unfortunately) every night.

Seen us win and lose a flag, my old man has seen us win 5, i guess his dick is bigger than yours ;)

Au contraire - I have seen (in person) 8 so I guess that makes me Johnny Holmes :D

Au contraire - I have seen (in person) 8 so I guess that makes me Johnny Holmes :D

#booooooo. Nah, good luck to you, if that's the case, play on is the call. You guys are cleaning up at the moment, and it's gonna take a damn good team to stop you guys next season.

If Port can get their shit together, they'll be a force to be reckoned with - same goes with the Tiges.
Merry Xmas :thumbsu:

Nah, Tigers are a year off from a fair dinkum tilt, the bottom six of our best 22 is still a little suss, Port and maybe Geelong you would think will come into the 8 next year at the expense of maybe Dogs/Crows and even Sydney. Port could be anything, but, it defies logic how they missed finals last season (unless we all got it wrong on them).
But, every season we start off even, and where it goes from there, who knows. Have a great and safe x mas.

DSC_5660edited.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back