Things that sh1t you

Remove this Banner Ad

No, what that berk said was that politics have no place in a thread like this, but in all honesty (right-wing) politics shit me off more then anything else in this world, well maybe apart from self-righteous twits like Tish who thinks we're not allowed to bag the police (pork brigade) or question an immoral war in Iraq, which I think the majority of australians are against ...

That's the problem when you get arrogant fools who think and act like they are 'elite' and we should all be puppets to a very corrupt and unbalanced society ...
look mate, im gunna stay out of this bcus i dont know u or what you've experienced, but i really do think u reading into his post far too much and secondly, its not right to call ppl names such as arrogant fools for what they stand by. I for one, support the police and their cause (lets not get into) and im also not fully against the iraq war because im prepared to look beyond the propaganda of it all (that its an evil power hungry push by the US) and make an opinion of my own. does that make me an "arrogant fool" 'elitist'?

Ahh you must be from Greensborough...I went to Mcleod High....many moons ago

No - a Macleod boy - lived 2 torpedoes and a stab kick from the High but never went there. Have not ventured far - now overlook the Yarra Valley

ps The High looks incredibly different nowadays - they built a huge netball stadium for the Commie games, where the main oval used to be

Next person who talks crap about the brave people who put their lives on the line as police officers will have a tapping on their window at 2am and it will be one of my high ranking uncles. If you think I have a big gun wait until you see them!

What stuff about brave people who put their lives on the line as police officers?:confused: Can someone tell me about it?

It's only those that have had a bad brush with the law that complain Guns.....
There are bad apples among every patch, it is their role that needs to be re-evaluated. Instead of revenue gaining, they need to go back to what they used to be...A Police Service. Look at Europe, totally visable and reduces the toss pot factors on the streets.

Next person who talks crap about the brave people who put their lives on the line as police officers will have a tapping on their window at 2am and it will be one of my high ranking uncles. If you think I have a big gun wait until you see them!

Police should not carry guns at all ... There are plenty of other proven 'ways' to stun/fell criminals without resorting to possibly killing them ...

I don't believe they carry guns in England for instance (And that country is probably a lot more troublesome then Australia)

A lot of cops I've met have come across as arrogant control freaks, this year at the footy, one stupid old fart sergant threatened to kick me and mates out, simply because we were in the standing room and cheering the boys on, he actually made a comment 'SHHH' to all of us, after we were rowdy after a Carlton goal against Freo, and we laughed at him, and the prick threatened to kick us out for simply being 'disrespectful' ...

They get a lot of nuff nuff coppers and security down at Telstra Dome, that's for sure ..

sounds gd to me guns!!

What stuff about brave people who put their lives on the line as police officers?:confused: Can someone tell me about it?
a few ppl (ill leave it up to you to find out) on this thread have been bagging the police. putting their lives on the line is just something they do... which ppl forget about far too often.

It's only those that have had a bad brush with the law that complain Guns.....
There are bad apples among every patch, it is their role that needs to be re-evaluated. Instead of revenue gaining, they need to go back to what they used to be...A Police Service. Look at Europe, totally visable and reduces the toss pot factors on the streets.
yes, correct... but its still not an excuse. its just imature.

most of us have had at least one bad run in with the cops, but they tend to forget the shit they'd probably had to put up with that day or that week.

We've all walked along the street and seen some drunken fool/s trying to start fight/s... and thought "fcuk id hate to have to be the person who takes care of them".. in other words, id hate to be the cops who get called up 4 that.

ppl forget these things when they ditch on police. the shit they put up with every week.

*sigh...*

I have been arrested on 4 continents and can tell you I deserved it every time! And I ell you cops in other countries are a lot more heavy handed! Many stories but can't be stuffed. It is not all Underbelly. Instead of the 1 or 2 bad stories what about the 10's of thousands who get helped? The domestic violence that gets sorted at 2am. The brawls in Northbridge every weekiend? The nut case drink drivers who get stopped before they kill a Tarago full of kiddies. If you have been hassled it was most probably because you were being stupid. Cops are real people and usually have more common sense than most

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the about the thousands (yes thousands) of reports on file about Police Corruption around Australia, especially here in Victoria, at least we have one brave woman, Christine Nixon, trying to do her best to stamp out corruption in this state's police force, only to be hampered by Paul Mullett and his pack of thugs .. .

And the police behaviour and brutality at the S11 and G20 protests a few years ago was disgusting and heavy-handed, no wonder so many protestors got awarded compo ...

Fact is, I have seen instances where Police often use 'excessive', and 'unneccesary' force in relation to the danger, and frankly some of them act 'inhuman' and that is part of the problem ...

It is just my opinion that this country's police force is fundamentally flawed in many aspects ..

What the about the thousands (yes thousands) of reports on file about Police Corruption around Australia, especially here in Victoria, at least we have one brave woman, Christine Nixon, trying to do her best to stamp out corruption in this state's police force, only to be hampered by Paul Mullett and his pack of thugs .. .

And the police behaviour and brutality at the S11 and G20 protests a few years ago was disgusting and heavy-handed, no wonder so many protestors got awarded compo ...

Fact is, I have seen instances where Police often use 'excessive', and 'unneccesary' force in relation to the danger, and frankly some of them act 'inhuman' and that is part of the problem ...

It is just my opinion that this country's police force is fundamentally flawed in many aspects ..
S11 and G20 -police were used as tools by the politicians - eg the Chaser stunt!
Yes some of them do act poorly but the majority do a great job. There are a lot worse places to live

Fruit and vegies, revolting. Junk food is great. Don't touch fruit and vegies.

gm, you'll find puking your bowels out at Peter Mac heaps more revolting, mate. Get that roughage into ya, son. They'll be bringing you revolting grapes in hospital otherwise. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh1t you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back