Things that were happening when Footscray won it's last (i.e. only), premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse me, but what is a BRISBANE supporter doing in this thread?

Your team of upstarts didn't even exist back in 54.
Footscray may well have a history of underachievement, but if given the choice between the two I'd barrack for them in a heartbeat as opposed to a souless interstate franchise with zero history that was gifted it's premierships courtesy of AFL concessions.

Knock the Doggies all you want, but at least they EARNED their flag. Very hard earnt it actually.
Something a supporter of your franchise can relate to in no way shape or form.
Is that all?

Did you run out of tears?

The original war of the worlds movie adaptation was the cutting edge of film technology...

That technology still beats the Western Bulldogs training facilities

gym.jpg

Yep. That's Aker on the ergo

Billboard Top 30 - 1954
01. Little Things Mean A Lot » Kitty Kallen
02. Wanted » Perry Como
03. Hey There » Rosemary Clooney
04. Sh-Boom » Crew Cuts
05. Make Love To Me » Jo Stafford
06. Oh! My Pa-pa » Eddie Fisher
07. I Get So Lonely » Four Knights
08. Three Coins In The Fountain » Four Aces
09. Secret Love » Doris Day
10. Hernando's Hideaway » Archie Bleyer
11. Young At Heart » Frank Sinatra
12. This Ole House » Rosemary Clooney
13. I Need You Now » Eddie Fisher
14. Cross Over The Bridge » Patti Page
15. The Little Shoemaker » Gaylords
16. That's Amore » Dean Martin
17. The Happy Wanderer » Frank Weir
18. Answer Me My Love » Nat King Cole
19. Stranger In Paradise » Tony Bennett
20. If I Give My Heart To You » Doris Day
21. If You Love Me (Really Love Me) » Kay Starr
22. Skokiaan » Ralph Marterie
23. Hold My Hand » Don Cornell
24. Changing Partners » Patti Page
25. Papa Loves Mambo » Perry Como
26. Shake, Rattle And Roll » Bill Haley & His Comets
27. Rags To Riches » Tony Bennett
28. In The Chapel In The Moonlight » Kitty Kallen
29. Stranger In Paradise » Four Aces
30. Here » Tony Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, let me try and understand this. Dyzla posts a picture taken in 1910 of some bloke with a big mo and says it's Aker on the ergo. Fair enough, mildly amusing, certainly within the spirit of the thread. Cammo78 quite rightly returns fire with a shitheap photo of Punt Road, having a crack back at Dyzla. Fair enough too.

Bentick. Dymmot. I am sure that Cammo realises that Punt Road is being rebuilt, just as Dyzla knows that ain't really Aker and the Doggies facilities are, in fact of an excellent standard, just like Richmonds will be when they're completed. However, this is far to logical a post for the Bay, so remembering where I am, may I refer to you both as complete ****wits for your lame contributions to this thread.

OK, let me try and understand this. Dyzla posts a picture taken in 1910 of some bloke with a big mo and says it's Aker on the ergo. Fair enough, mildly amusing, certainly within the spirit of the thread. Cammo78 quite rightly returns fire with a shitheap photo of Punt Road, having a crack back at Dyzla. Fair enough too.

Bentick. Dymmot. I am sure that Cammo realises that Punt Road is being rebuilt, just as Dyzla knows that ain't really Aker and the Doggies facilities are, in fact of an excellent standard, just like Richmonds will be when they're completed. However, this is far to logical a post for the Bay, so remembering where I am, may I refer to you both as complete ****wits for your lame contributions to this thread.

Well said good sir. :thumbsu:

You're funny

I think the heat and embarrassment of this topic is getting to some of these Footscray fans . LOL i know it would get to me if my club was such a failure .

xf9bab.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that were happening when Footscray won it's last (i.e. only), premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back