This Saturday is a terrible day for football.

Remove this Banner Ad

I put a three grand on North over 60. @$3.50

I'm not going to put serious money on GWS or GC, $100.00 to win $7,000 odd seems like a bet that may just come off, bloody unlikely, but for only $100.00, why not?

I'm not going to put serious money on GWS or GC, $100.00 to win $7,000 odd seems like a bet that may just come off, bloody unlikely, but for only $100.00, why not?

Lol yeah

With my bet just think its the value bet of the round. If we don't win by 10 goals I'd be shocked.

Having said that I like a punter and $3000 isnt that bigger deal to me ATM.

I am up a lot on the year so far (rare thing lol) so why not

Lol yeah

With my bet just think its the value bet of the round. If we don't win by 10 goals I'd be shocked.

Oh well, GWS went close, but they should never have done so, with the forward line entry that the Tigers had, 31 scores to 14, should have been an easy Tigers win, but they panicked a bit in the last quarter.

Lol yeah

We both lost ... :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah haha

I got the Rosehill quaddie today and the Melb Quaddie.

So was about a cut out

I am more shattered I go for one of the worst teams in the AFL atm

I couldn't pick a winner at the horses even if my life depended on it, that aint my game.

You go for North, I'm a Port supporter, neither of us will be happy with this year ... :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

This Saturday is a terrible day for football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back