this weekend i am cheering for port adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to to go to the game.
Just scan in with my afl membership. :D
Might as well use it up.
I was thinking I have to barrack for port. :eek:
I hate the pricks since they gave Stevens to Carlton for nothing. :rolleyes:
The bad news i have for all you guys is that I believe that there will be some conspiracy.
I don't think that Port will try to win because Mark Williams hates us, even though he used to be our Club Captain. :eek:
I used to watch the prick every week and cheer for him. He was a very good player and very hard at the ball.
Port have no interest to win and Mark Williams has a chance to screw us.
The only thing that could save us if there are players at Port that are playing for their careers like Peter Burgoyne. If guys like him lift anything is possible.
I do not have my hopes up, but anything is possible.
I reckon we'd give Geelong more of a run for their money than North.

well, well... That was a disppointing result. Now if Port win we play St.Kilda in Melbourne (Telstra Dome?), if North win we play Adelaide in Adelaide.

well, well... That was a disppointing result. Now if Port win we play St.Kilda in Melbourne (Telstra Dome?), if North win we play Adelaide in Adelaide.

There are many other permutations. We still might have to travel to Sydney. We may play Adelaide in Melbourne. Dont count the chickens before they've hatched.

We may end up playing North.

Port 3 goals clear at the half, tanking yeah sure thing.
If they win this so much for "that was a meaningless game" :D:D

Only consolations if they win, are at least it happened to North as well (losing vital game vs lowly side) and also that we comfortably beat Port a couple of weeks ago and they were probably playing as well as today.

But yeah, possibility of playing North in 1st week sounds like end of season for woods - we are their Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical, Port win and we lose a game we were expected to win and stuff up a top 4 spot. I am so pi**ed off with us. I hope MM gave them a good old fashioned bake last night. We deserve more than we have been given.

if port wins & if the crows swans & saints all win... we will finish 8th & play the saints in the elim final. Not too bad, but will have to travel in week 2 & play the crows...

Typical, Port win and we lose a game we were expected to win and stuff up a top 4 spot. I am so pi**ed off with us. I hope MM gave them a good old fashioned bake last night. We deserve more than we have been given.
True and I think Mick did not Send a Team over there to Win anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back