Thomas Rockliff

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see him on a senior list
Wish it was at the Crows though

We need him more! You have Porplyzia. :p

If Rockliff can go on to show 75 percent of Porplyzia's ability, I'll be stoked.

We need him more! You have Porplyzia. :p

If Rockliff can go on to show 75 percent of Porplyzia's ability, I'll be stoked.
No-one can ever be as good as Porps :p

Very happy to see Rockliff on an AFL list, would love to see him play some footy next year but I highly doubt it will happen. Seems to be pretty underrated.

All the best Rocky :thumbsu:

Get some endurance and engine into him and you have a fine yet one paced footy player.

Another example of how powerful athletic ability is.

Great footy brain.

Good to see this kid find his way onto a list, albeit a rookie list. He is not as athletic as some of the other kids, which no doubt held him back in the eyes of recruiters, but the bits & pieces I've seen of him suggest that he is an old-fashioned style footballer, who could become a 30-40 goal a season player.

Forgive me, as I am not knowledgeable about drafts, but did he go on the rookie list? I thought we could rookie a player in a different draft?

Forgive me, as I am not knowledgeable about drafts, but did he go on the rookie list? I thought we could rookie a player in a different draft?

Just to make it clear - there were 2 drafts held today.....the Pre Season Draft (aka the PSD) and the Rookie Draft.

Six clubs only participated in the PSD - each club had 1 pick - the Lions took Rockliff with pick 5 - he is on the Senior List.

Just to make it clear - there were 2 drafts held today.....the Pre Season Draft (aka the PSD) and the Rookie Draft.

Six clubs only participated in the PSD - each club had 1 pick - the Lions took Rockliff with pick 5 - he is on the Senior List.

Ok, cool. I thought that was the case but wasn't sure.

The entire Adelaide Bigfooty contingent seems to be in love with Rockliff.

What gives?!? :p
I know that myself and Campbell's Chunky have been raving about him for ages, so there's been a bit of chat about him on the Adelaide board this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Tom Rockcliff - Luke Herrington MkII?

Tommy Rockliff is one of the best footballers i have seen and i am sure given the opportunity he will be a very good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomas Rockliff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back