Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2006
Glenroy, Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
Father, daughter have child together

0,,5973141,00.jpg

April 06, 2008 09:28pm

A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.
John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the
Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".

http://www.news.com.au/mercury/story/0,22884,23494958-5005940,00.html

When someone's team loses a grand final by 119 points, they tend to get a little bit reckless, but this Port fan went to extremes. It's just a shame it wasn't a boy though - Probably would have been genetically superior to the majority of the Port Adelaide team, and could have been developed as the next Chad Cornes. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moe would like to that SA for taking them off the hillbilly inbred capital of Australia

here's a photo of father and son in 20 years time:

hillbilly.jpg

Just disgusting and their kids will be all sorts of ____ed up in the future. Also if they wanted privacy why blurt out your sordid tale on 60 minutes??.........lets let everyone know we are sick freaks for the sake of a few $$

Moe would like to that SA for taking them off the hillbilly inbred capital of Australia

here's a photo of father and son in 20 years time:

hillbilly.jpg

What has Brett Heady got to do with this debate?

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

In normal circumstances they would be called his grandchildren.

I also notice the little girl with 75% Mr Deaves DNA, is also simultaneously her own Aunt and Neice.

Instead of being a half sister to her brother & sister, she is a Three quarter Sister. She is also their Aunty

She is also her Mothers Half Sister

Not forgeting that she is his Grand Daughter and Daughter.

If he ends up with her one day he will almost have a clone (87.5% DNA)

Doing a family member while personally disgusting I could write off with an "oh well, some people are freaks but as long as no one is hurt then live and let live" that they would create a child knowing that incestuous children are likely to have severe genetic problems and especially after their first child died from such a problem is inexcusable.

Doing a family member while personally disgusting I could write off with an "oh well, some people are freaks but as long as no one is hurt then live and let live" that they would create a child knowing that incestuous children are likely to have severe genetic problems and especially after their first child died from such a problem is inexcusable.

Using this argument, we should also ban people with genetic diseases from producing children, as their risks of passing on their diseases are far greater than the risk presented by two random related people.

BTW, it is a total falacy that "incestuous children are likely to have severe genetic problems". They merely face a greater risk, but the risk is still low.

I find it disappointing that their are so many blatant ignorant bigots who can't accept the basic principle that what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms is no one elses business except their own.

there really isn't any comeback to victimisation at school over this is there :(

while its funny/disgusting for us to discuss, the poor kid is going to cop it bad at school.

and what the hell choosing a name like celeste, that rhymes with incest? they are really setting up their kid

Using this argument, we should also ban people with genetic diseases from producing children, as their risks of passing on their diseases are far greater than the risk presented by two random related people.

BTW, it is a total falacy that "incestuous children are likely to have severe genetic problems". They merely face a greater risk, but the risk is still low.

I find it disappointing that their are so many blatant ignorant bigots who can't accept the basic principle that what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms is no one elses business except their own.

i find it disgusting that a father would shag his daughter.

as for genetic disorders, probably get away with it for one or two generations but repeated incest results in recessives and sub lethals being expressed.

its not like you can say every second generation can shag their sisters and brothers to produce children but the next generation has to outcross.

hence the blanket ban on this sort of rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Those crazy South Australians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back