Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tutti Fruity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aristotle Pickett has no penis

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems all the triple smoked hams are free range. So the meat must be better. Why triple smoke something that is inferior?

I can tell the difference between free range poultry. Free range is much nicer, same with eggs, though I keep chickens and they get heaps of food scraps.

Yeah, the fresh free range turkeys are much better. I'm not buying frozen, they are probably months old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q Would you eat the Ham if you actually saw the Pig being slaughtered and prepared ?

I have seen two sheep being slaughtered in Halal preparation stylenby an Imam when I was 15 at a camp.. The poor dears didn't suffer I believe, but there was a lot of blood involved which left me queasy.

Didn't have much of an appetite when they cooked the dears and served them for dinner later that afternoon .

I can see why people do become vegans in all honesty
Yes I would.

Who's the best butcher in Melbourne?

Not long moved back from the bush. Found a good one in Rosanna.

These guys are the best in Melbourne apparently. Alas no Ham serving, but we live in a cosmopolitan/multi cultural country. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed In'Shallah.

images

These guys are the best in Melbourne apparently. Alas no Ham serving, but we live in a cosmopolitan/multi cultural country. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed In'Shallah.

images
you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb.gif

In Abrahamic religions, eating pig flesh is clearly forbidden by Jewish (kashrut), Islamic (halal) and Adventist (kosher animals) dietary laws. The pig is considered an unclean animal as food in Judaism and Islam.

Even better, more for me.

They ain't wrong either. How many worms and other pestilence enter a pig's butthole during their short existence?

I would rather eat Dog Meat than any form of Pig flesh. Heard roast Pit Bull is quite a tasty delicacy !
1701502129698.jpeg

Ey1Q6OkVoAQnZvC.jpg

I have no idea how bacon m&m's can be a thing, but I have the feeling if I were to try them, I wouldn't be able to stop.

God’s candy …

(Depending on your religion of course)

AEC990D9-9636-43C1-97F8-1B5BCB056D80.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God’s candy …

(Depending on your religion of course)

View attachment 1864911

My religion doesn't forbid pork, so I'm good to go! (and looking forward very much to the Christmas feast which contains pork, the traditional ham off the bone over the period, and maybe even some cheeky bacon with breakfast at some point)

My religion doesn't forbid pork, so I'm good to go! (and looking forward very much to the Christmas feast which contains pork, the traditional ham off the bone over the period, and maybe even some cheeky bacon with breakfast at some point)
As a card carrying atheist I'm all for freedom of religion but a religion that doesn't allow pork or alcohol?

No.

Just no.

As a card carrying atheist I'm all for freedom of religion but a religion that doesn't allow pork or alcohol?

No.

Just no.

On the plus said, my religion means I don't have to buy Christmas gifts for anyone nor attend annoying and uncomfortable Christmas Family reunions and dinners

And I can spend all Christmas and Boxing Day watching NBA games in my underwear and not care at all for decorum or social niceties !

On the plus said, my religion means I don't have to buy Christmas gifts for anyone nor attend annoying and uncomfortable Christmas Family reunions and dinners

And I can spend all Christmas and Boxing Day watching NBA games in my underwear and not care at all for decorum or social niceties !
No 72 Virginian Hams for you.

Yeah i do, not a good practioner of it, but I am a Muslim.

You may have been born a Muslim, as Allah says all children are, but you’re an infidel. No La Ilaaha Ill Allah
for you. No kalimas

a morally and intellectual bankrupt savage

Where do you go for your beer, strippers and pokies in the off-season? 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

(Thread Of The Year 2023) Let's have an open discussion about Ham for real

Back