Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

An exceptionally big thank you to turtle27 for a grand final ticket. You are truly an amazing person.
My pleasure Equus. Was good to meet you mate, hope you enjoy the day and hopefully a Tiges win.

2bcb7ba25db87e6ebeae80f78d8d2b8d.jpg

Same view but opposite?

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.
Which row is it in?
As long as it's not right up the back we can trade.

Which row is it in?
As long as it's not right up the back we can trade.

Hi mate, it's row EE. So i don't know if that's in the bleaches or not.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

I'm still searching for a one ticket. Doesn't matter where. I've gone all in on this, a flight down from Sydney with no ticket to the game :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend has secured 4 tickets - at a premium - only needs 2. Had to buy all 4 and now has 2 for sale. Attempting to recoup what he has paid, which I am not going to publish here.

M8 Cat 2 tickets. Preferably offload both at once.

Can you give us a ballpark figure?

A friend has secured 4 tickets - at a premium - only needs 2. Had to buy all 4 and now has 2 for sale. Attempting to recoup what he has paid, which I am not going to publish here.

M8 Cat 2 tickets. Preferably offload both at once.

Hi Mate Are the 2 tickets you have still available
?

Yeah we will meet somewhere Saturday
Mate, you are a legend. Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

if anyone has a spare or 2 i would love to buy them, for my sister, and the man responsible for making me a tiger, my father.

thanks fellas

I wonder if the club will increase the price of the GF guarantee memberships in the next few years because of the demand for GF tickets.

I wonder if the club will increase the price of the GF guarantee memberships in the next few years because of the demand for GF tickets.
Hawthorn did.

Changed the seating sections of lower levels into more expensive sections with the same/less incentives. So Gold became platinum, silver became gold, trash became silver etc

Now we are on the way down, I expect them to revert back to pre-2008 levels.

Hi guys, looking to SWAP my level 2a premium seat for 2 stand tickets or 2 low category seats. Im a magpie supporter but trying to get ticks for my mate and brother n law(tiger supporters)

Contact me if interested. Im not wanting to sell.
Are you still swapping these??

Is there anyone who wants to swap tickets with me? I have 2 standing tickets and want to swap for 2 seating tickets??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back