Resource Tickets vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the kind offer
Would've taken you up on it if the match wasn't in the middle of my rostered run of 7x13 hour shifts in a row . For now , I'm just hoping to swap out of the Saturday so that I can at least watch it on tv....(as unfortunately , making the trip over is out of the question )

If we win and play GWS or Adelaide away the week after , I'll be making the trip over, and will probably take you up on your offer if it still stands

Got my tickets with a fellow Eagle at work, but he's actually a Port member so we'll be in with his Port mates and other ferals. Starting to ramp up the office banter already.

ive got some tickets and my mate has bailed on me - will have to find someone else - im not taking the mrs!going to go via melbourne and watch the friday night game as well.

Would love to go, but won't be able to get that weekend off unfortunately.
IF we were to get past Port I'd be very interested in the following game against Adelaide/GWS if you were to offer any tickets :)
Once we win send me a pm. I won't be using any of the tickets in finals. I may have family wanting to watch us vs Swans in the GF, if not you can use em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back