Prediction Round 11, 2024: Changes vs Kuwarna (Adelaide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I like everyone hope the Bombers’ winless finals record continues - but they are a quality side this year (in a fairly even group).
I’m not so sure. A very very easy draw so far. Percentage is about 11th. It wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t make top six (or at a pinch, the eight). As you suggest a fairly even group meaning a just a few losses and they could drop several spots.

I’m not so sure. A very very easy draw so far. Percentage is about 11th. It wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t make top six (or at a pinch, the eight). As you suggest a fairly even group meaning a just a few losses and they could drop several spots.
Bombers and Cats to slide from here, in my opinion.

Would like to see Hunt used as the 7th defender, Witho omitted and Maric used on a wing when Oscar comes back.
Witho has put together a very good season, particularly the last month. Rotham goes before him. I though he was on the chopping block at seasons start but he is proving to be a very valuable part of the back 6 with his organisation down there. Fill some of the Hurn void.

Witho has put together a very good season, particularly the last month. Rotham goes before him. I thought he was on the chopping block at seasons start but he is proving to be a very valuable part of the back 6 with his organisation down there. Fill some of the Hurn void.
I certainly wouldn’t call it a “very good” season but it’s definitely better than last season and his form over the last few weeks has probably been the peak to date. There’s good arguments (such as yours) to keep Witho (and Rotham), but I don’t have either of them in our best 22 when everyone is fit. If we do end up targeting Travaglia and/or Hopkins you’d think both would be at risk at the end of the year. Burgiel a watch too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played a full game in his debut
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Look, I like everyone hope the Bombers’ winless finals record continues - but they are a quality side this year (in a fairly even group). They beat us at home, where we play better, I doubt we can beat them on the road.

The rest is quite hopeful as well, but there is a reality that our draw is much easier than what we have already completed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They'll rightly be favourites but they fell over the line against us with some howler umpiring calls going their way, yeo missing the entire last quarter, reid playing one of his quietest games and cripps turning over a near certain goal. If yeo can stay on the park and reid has a better game there's no reason we can't beat them.

Rotham may finally blossom with an extended run

People often wonder what happened between Round 3 against the Bulldogs and Gather Round against Sydney to turn the performance of this team around so much...

It's simple: Josh Rotham became available for selection.

On three occasions this season, Rotham has accumulated more than 10 disposals - each of those matches have resulted in victory.

Who’s the defender that didn’t train? Saw it on fb but my feed refreshed before I could open it

Doesn’t sound much to it. McGovern took a pill apparently

However, there is a watch on star defender Jeremy McGovern who did little during the session except stretch and at one stage was seen taking a pill from a trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back