snorkels

Debutant
Nov 27, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I have been a new Tigers supporter since Ben came over from WC.

I have seen him bust his gut as part of this useless, muddleheaded clueless side and I have had enough. Its been just ****ing horrible watching the way this team has let him down . It inspired me watching him try to singlehandedly take this team to another level whilst overcoming injury and drug addiction and yet those who are supposed to have the Tiger heart dont give a shit..If I have been inspired by his commitment and drive , why didnt his team mates take a little of this and use it to inspire them...they just blame the coach.any excuse is good enough.

I am walking away and shaking my head in disgust..they are useless..
I think any supporters who still follow this team are a joke by definition..

I am not going to spend another year feeling frustrated and humliated and angry at their lack of guts,smarts and work ethic..

Nothing can save the Tigers....Im going back to Tennis.

CYASSSSS!!!!

I have seen him bust his gut as part of this useless, muddleheaded clueless side and I have had enough. Its been just ****ing horrible watching the way this team has let him down . It inspired me watching him try to singlehandedly take this team to another level whilst overcoming injury and drug addiction and yet those who are supposed to have the Tiger heart dont give a shit..If I have been inspired by his commitment and drive , why didnt his team mates take a little of this and use it to inspire them...they just blame the coach.any excuse is good enough.

I am not going to spend another year feeling frustrated and humliated and angry at their lack of guts,smarts and work ethic..

CYASSSSS!!!!

faek off and dont let the door hit your arse on the way out you cretin

CYASSSSS!!!!

You post like we are supposed to care what you think :thumbsdown:

I am shaking my head, you're useless, I'm not going to spend another minute reading your load of crap just because you have no spine.

Nothing can save your weak nature

CYA :thumbsu:

CYASSSSS!!!!

See there's the problem

You're a Cousins supporter, not a Richmond supporter, you're not to be blamed...you tried

Players, people etc come and go but the club is where ths passion lies...

RFC 4 LIFE !!!

Onya bike sonny...

CYASSSSS!!!!

and when we're a force in 2 years we don't want to barracking for us :cool:

you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

CYASSSSS!!!!

Too hot in the kitchen for you ********?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CYASSSSS!!!!
Here's
50c_tails_2008.jpg
, tell someone who cares, and then **** off back to your drug riddled team.

Just the usual fan response over here in the West. When our teams are winning either be football, cricket , basketball what ever. They are all the rage, soon as they drop off or have bad years it's just taboo to bring the subject up. Snorkels no doubt goes by another name on the WC board.:thumbsu:

CYASSSSS!!!!

I could get angry, instead, with a cool head I say go and get ****ed you useless good for nothing ****, you're support was as welcome as it was short and it will be quickly forgotten. You go with my best wishes that you will be happier surrounded by your own kind:thumbsu:

CYASSSSS!!!!
Don't get the '09 'team' mixed up with the Richmond Football Club turncoat, which club reached out and gave him an opportunity to get his career and life back on track? Which clubs supporter base welcomed him? And you turn on us, pathetic.

So that's 2 clubs you've walked out on now? Judas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back