Tigers Supercoach Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 30, 2008
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
heres are league for anyone that missed out on the tigers supercoach league or has a league left in their 3 leagues

anyone that wants to join the codes 577427

if you join can you please post your team name in this thread

cheers and good luck

Tigers Div 2:
1. Bend_It_Like_Cotchin - Lukes Legends
2. Foley_u_Legend - Eat'em Alive 09
3. tigerdan - debaser
4. RuthlessRichmond - Lace Up Jumper
5. L_J_T - Cop That!
6. Woodstock - Woodstock
7. Oh Were From Tigerland - The Tiger Army
8. CotchNCoke - Sleezys Slashers
9. Jisha - Hotstepper United
10.?????????? - MR COOL
11. ?????????? - TigerStars
12. ?????????? - Darcy Ember
13. AlexRance - TigezRule
14. ?????????? - YLWBLK
15. ?????????? - Tyrannasaurus Rex
16. Barx - The Mckinnon Massa

I joined because two Lukes was never going to be enough!:thumbsu:

Oh...my team was meant to be the McKinnon Massacre...not the Massa which sounds kind of weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day Lads, as most people are aware, i have a bigfooty supercoach league each year, anyways it was filled a fair while ago but i just realised that two people have pulled out so if anyone is interested in joining another league your more than welcome to come battle against some of BF's best!

Code is: 798403

Cheers lads.

Bump.

I am the winner of Tigers Div 2, smashed all you blokes haha, can't wait for next seasons competition.:D

No fair that I had no access 6 weeks in a row! (damn Russian firewall). I was 'Debaser' and doing fairly well until my coach went on strike!

I was very happy with my second season apart from a really slow start I ended up ranking 1,868 overall with an average of 2149.73 points a game. It's a massive improvement on last season when I finished at 50000+ overall. It was fun playing you blokes bring on next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers Supercoach Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back