Universal Love Tigers YouTube Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Stole this idea from another board :D . Post up your favourite fan made videos of Richmond players or the team.

I'll start off with one of my favourites from recent

favourite goal for the year with different commentaries, only problem is when one of the commentators calls Morris 'Ellis' i didn't make the video.

Flogil Flogilis from Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

favourite goal for the year with different commentaries, only problem is when one of the commentators calls Morris 'Ellis' i didn't make the video.

Each commentary gives me chills. :D

Robbo commentating when Knights kicks the goal against the Bummers in the final..."this will bring the house down"....can someone please post that video?

Really liked Robbo as a commentator. Even if he was from Carlton.

I reckon it's this one - first 3 minutes.

We're on a roll, Naish has just kicked a goal, O'Donnell had just been crunched by Turner, and so the Dons milk it for all it's worth - stretcher, delay - anything to waste time and stop the flow. Fair enough. You can hear the crowd getting agitated.

Eventually, the ball is bounced - and this happens - Robbo's best.

Something from that video I can't wait to see again:
J4RFIl.jpg

We're on a roll, Naish has just kicked a goal, O'Donnell had just been crunched by Turner, and so the Dons milk it for all it's worth - stretcher, delay - anything to waste time and stop the flow. Fair enough. You can hear the crowd getting agitated.

memories like the..........

best day at the footy ever for me.

"They're in front robbo" i just swelled with pride watching that....one of the best days of my life

Cousins' farewell game had many great moments, cotchin sprinting from the bench to land a tackle with 10 seconds to go is one of them. i remember the whole crowd slowly rising as cotchin got closer and closer and even the players and staff on the bench were punching the air

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Tigers YouTube Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back