Recommitted Tim English [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Cal a couple of weeks ago had him likely to be the next RFA to sign to now flipped a little to the Eagles.

Be interesting to see if its his last attempt of getting the 6th year.

If the WCE are willing to actually pony up the pick needed for English, by all means, have him, If it's something in the top 10 I'll personally walk him to Melbourne airport.

Has played one good year with the Dogs, and even then it was questionable.

I'd take a medicore ruck on half his money / years and a better pick to the draft/to be traded vs what he wants.

Only way he goes to the Eagles is as a free agent.

The only way.

Several in the media reported that. Eagles dont have the picks and simply cannot give up top picks trading for players.

Maybe the Eagles agree to trade Barrass to Dogs under contract and dogs agree to not match on English.

The only way.

Several in the media reported that. Eagles dont have the picks and simply cannot give up top picks trading for players.

Maybe the Eagles agree to trade Barrass to Dogs under contract and dogs agree to not match on English.
If Tim English goes, Bailey Williams on 1/3rd of the money and cheap would work for Doggies too id suspect. Not too sure what ruck alternatives exist elsewhere that are better

Bailey Smith compo + 30 + Garcia and English for Barass/Williams might work with us helping Doggies with some salary cap relief to make up for the overpay they are doing

The only way.

I think he means if we finish low enough to get a top 10 pick as compensation

The only way.

Can you share where in the media it’s been reported where you won’t trade for English?

If that’s what you guys decide to do that’s fine but I think it’s naive to think that us matching isn’t a legit possibility.

Can you share where in the media it’s been reported where you won’t trade for English?

If that’s what you guys decide to do that’s fine but I think it’s naive to think that us matching isn’t a legit possibility.

Didnt say Dogs wont match.

But the Eagles will only get him as a FA.

The articles were months ago reporting the Eagles had cooled their interest and would only consider a move on their terms. I.e. as a free agent.

Its pretty logical considering where they are at.

Can you share in the media where its been reported that Rory Lobb isnt a reptilian alien whose part of the New World Order?

I mean sometimes lets use a bit of common sense here

That’s great then. Leaves the Dogs in a strong position to retain him.

What leaves them in a strong position?

Lobb not being a lizard?

Or that you can't be bothered looking up an article that in reality means sfa in any case?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do nuffies think teams like West Coast and Hawthorn are the same as North and Carlton?
WC already have numerous future stars on their list, and could draft a couple more this year,

lol, WCE haven’t even hit rock bottom, they will be bottom dwelling for the foreseeable future.

The only ‘future star’ they have is Harley Reid, who will be heading back to Vic anyway.

Certainly interesting the higher Dogs finish. WC trading for English would be one of the stupidest list management decisions ever made but while I've never rated English that high, wouldn't think a pick 15+ cuts it for the Dogs.

Could actually see it being the first case where Dogs match an offer and he stays. That, or everyone comes to their senses and he re-signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Tim English [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back