Recommitted Tim English [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

McDougall - "Hi, i was wondering if Matt Clarke was in the office today"
Reception - "Sorry Mr McDougall, Mr Clarke has gone to the beach today"

Z9yU8eR.gif

It's not like he was up against Gawn or Grundy. He was towelled up by Reilly O'Brien.

As pathetic as he was, he’d still be the best player on Eagles list.
🥱…. But Doggies would force a trade because he is worth more pick 12 compo.

That same list magoos ran out at the Doggies home deck last year and finished their finals run in 2023.

Doggies cant miss the finals 2 years in a row with that ‘list’ can they.

Last edited:
It's not like he was up against Gawn or Grundy. He was towelled up by Reilly O'Brien.
ROB has about 80 more hitouts than anyone else this year.
I'm more worried about this week - Xerri

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🥱…. But Doggies would force a trade because he is worth more pick 12 compo.

That same list magoos ran out at the Doggies home deck last year and finished their finals run in 2023.

Doggies cant miss the finals 2 years in a row with that ‘list’ can they.

Don’t mind the old opposition supporter pipe up, but when your club is a bottom dweller and will be for at least the next half-decade, it’s pretty funny.

Don’t mind the old opposition supporter pipe up, but when your club is a bottom dweller and will be for at least the next half-decade, it’s pretty funny.
I’ll tell you what’s funnier Purp, when a supporter from a club like the Doggies has a go at another club supporter for their lack of success.

When you’ve watched 4 flags in your life
time you just enjoy the ride. 🎢

You sure don't mind "pipeing up" yourself lol.
A normal person would realise how successful the Eagles have been.
Stop embarassing our club, it's not funny.

I’ll tell you what’s funnier Purp, when a supporter from a club like the Doggies has a go at another club supporter for their lack of success.

When you’ve watched 4 flags in your life
time you just enjoy the ride. 🎢

I like how in the roller coaster emoji is going up. Very accurate. 2 wins, 3 wins, 5 wins. Maybe 6 next year lol

I like how in the roller coaster emoji is going up. Very accurate. 2 wins, 3 wins, 5 wins. Maybe 6 next year lol

I'll take it!

Seriously I'm just happy for the lack of blowouts and even the competitive losses.
Last 2 years have been absolutely brutal.

As a West Coast supporter this year we've at least been enjoyable to watch for the most part.

I'll take it!

Seriously I'm just happy for the lack of blowouts and even the competitive losses.
Last 2 years have been absolutely brutal.

As a West Coast supporter this year we've at least been enjoyable to watch for the most part.

We were awful in 2012, won 5 games and could only crack 10 goals every other week and conceded 100 routinely. Was grim watching. Only won 8 the next year but it was the extra 60 odd goals we kicked and regular competitiveness that made it far, far more enjoyable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Tim English [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back