Tim Lane Officially Launches the "TASSIE HAWKS" in the 18 min Mark 4th Quarter!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey we werent a few votes away from being assiocated with the demon fans.

We have made a lot of errors but we are still here with a shot and thats all we need.

The dogs,hawks and even the cats have made it back from the brink.

the only melb club that hasnt had such problems is the bumbers.

70% is a few votes? Try a few thousand.

least they have a future past 2010.

ps. you only cross the tasman sea if your going to NZ. Its called bass strait you fwit.

maybe thats why north rejected the gold coast- they might have thought it was down near lakes entrance..

Good to know you know the way there now. Will make it easier when you have to go down there every second week to see your team play.

Hey dawkk 10 yrs ago in were in such a mess it was lucky there wasnt any moves to move ya sorry butts over there.

In 10yrs time you never know what shape you will be in.

See, you need too look at things from a non North Melbourne perspective. Most Melbourne clubs are safe it is only you, Footscray and Melbourne that are on the verge of extinction.

There you go Hawks Fans, you are now officially partners with the TASSIE TIGERS cricket team.:D:D

This is not a troll, it is now official as per TIM LANE.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

THANKS TIM;) No more grey areas.

Out we come, out we come, out we come to play, we couldn't find a-way-to-survive so we're at the Gold-Coast today.

See, you need too look at things from a non North Melbourne perspective. Most Melbourne clubs are safe it is only you, Footscray and Melbourne that are on the verge of extinction.

That is for now but things will change and you will think its the 1970s again as North melbourne become the innovators again:thumbsu:

Here's another one

Kangaroos 7.3 8.7 12.13 16.15 111
Sydney 1.5 3.7 8.7 14.11 95
Att: 27,045

Hawthorn 4.3 5.5 7.9 9.12 66
Sydney 1.3 5.3 9.6 11.9 75
Att: 48,398

Anymore figures you got to show us.

The pies have got decent figures to but not the one that counts over the last 50 yrs.

We dont want to be one of the big clubs,we just want to be and stay the NMFC.

Dude...you do realise Hawthorn won more flags then the Kangaroos in the 1970's, right?

Yeah but give me 2 flags a decade and I will never complain:D.

I dont mind the hawks as a club just their fans who think its their god given right to be a premier every year.

The 80s are finished

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if you had half a brain you would realise we are Melbourne based too. :rolleyes: Tim Lanes a flog trying to pump up Tasmania because he's a Tasmanian.

Yes you are Melb based, but your team needs to represent the arse end of the country which matches where your colours come from and your team in general. All Tim Lane has done is let you know you really belong to the people of Tassie:thumbsu:

On the very same day Big (Tosser) Mick we should make it known that Hawthorn is fighting for a Flag while your travelling Circus is fighting to live, how the hell are you going to pay the one million dollars to eradicate the contaminated soil at shed city? The funny thing is that is the least of your problems apart from joining the comp the same year as Hawthorn and winning 5 less Flags. As inbred as you are I'm sure we could buy the entire NMFC if we put our money together.

Fight for what flag??
All of a sudden the preseason comp is Important because Horwforn might win a FLAG?
By the time September comes your lot would have well and truly flown the WHITE Flag you FLOG:D

Yeah but give me 2 flags a decade and I will never complain:D.

I dont mind the hawks as a club just their fans who think its their god given right to be a premier every year.

The 80s are finished

What they don't tell you is that most of their flags were won in the VFL era. They have no hope in a 16 team comp. They need to go to Tassie like Tim Lane said, and nobody would know that they are actually still in the comp.:thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Lane Officially Launches the "TASSIE HAWKS" in the 18 min Mark 4th Quarter!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back