Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

I stayed off the dating apps for six months and then caved, I don't drink much any more so how else do I get sex.

I had a few matches, a woman in Mount Gambier who likes cross-stitch wanted me to text her every ten minutes and someone in Stawell who has 15 orgasms a day just from touching her breasts.

There's slim pickings in the country.

Then I went to Melbourne and matched with an ex work colleague I vaguely knew. We had some good chats.

But then I went to a little music festival and picked up in real life. I'm 50 she's 43, she's got the body of a younger woman. She lives 300km away so I don't see her that often. That's ok, I don't really like people. We have a good time together. I've been married twice so I'm not doing that again,

She's Russian, there are some cultural differences. Like she's quite happy for me to f'kin pay for everything. That's the downside to this tradwife business fellas. Lols

She's Russian, there are some cultural differences. Like she's quite happy for me to f'kin pay for everything. That's the downside to this tradwife business fellas. Lols

You stop paying and she will stop seeing you, that's how it works.

I stay away from the Russians.

I have no idea the modern world but can a chap.list their demands?

Like footy horse racing, red wine sbs nazi documentaries etc

Be sure to include pics of you catching and gutting fish.

Also, petting a tiger gets the ladies going.

And given women have height requirements, you should list weight requirements.

And mention youre a firefighter, have a beard, drive a motorcycle, mention wanting to be tamed.

The whole online dating thing is so easy. You can even ignore all of the above if you passthe 1st rule.

Be good looking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back