Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny twist to all this is that if he ever has kids, under the current rule, they will be eligible for F/S or F/D selection for the Crows and not the Swans.

How icy would it be if his kid is a gun :eek:
You have to nominate that you want to be a F/S so with Kurt reading all your fond farewells on here, I'm sure he'd be encouraging his son/s to stick their hand up for the Crows.

Or they could nominate as a Swans or Gold Coast academy player :)

Looks like we're clearing the decks for Tom Lynch FA later this year, the Gold Coast Tom Lynch that is!

Under most circumstances, I think fanbases tend to overreact when a player leaves them.

This is not one of those cases. Your blokes were absolutely ****** over by a player that had a substantial opinion of himself.

So this opposition fan can very much appreciate the satisfaction you may have knowing that his career ultimately amounted to very little.

He didn't leave on very good terms.....

Courtesy of Sportsbet
e49864bb533dda5b6e3c6e8516502e7a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longmire didn't want him there anymore. Lazy trainer, disruptive influence in the rooms, and Horse was was jack of him, is the rumour.
That's a huge salary just because you didn't want him anymore

Pity about this--strengthens the Swans.
I agree. I doubt he came to this decision on his own. Not really his thing to put the team first.
Swans have had time to plan this. They needed to free up cap space. Tippet leaving puts them back in the hunt for some quality trading. They are light on for ruckmen now he is gone. Maybe Lever may rock the boat in Melbourne enough that Max may look elsewhere next year......just a thought.

Will be interesting to see how he looks back at his career.

I personally think in the long run the AFL busting us for cheating was best for the club.
Had Trigg allowed that trade to Brisbane a year earlier (as per the rumour) he would probably still be our CEO and Sando would still be our coach.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back