Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in future clubs might only order coffee if it has at least one sugar

Except in Sydney where the AFL rules that 1.098 sugars are allowed

Kate is back to save the day..
2.gif

The thinking half of my brain says there are far more important things happening in the world - Syria's internet blackout this morning, for instance - and that celebrating someone who won the genetic lottery is pathetic.

The other half of my brain says many, many things I would not be allowed to type in this forum. I'll keep it clean and say, the most beautiful thing about a woman is her smile. Kate's is gorgeous, and the rest of her is alright too.

This is what is going to happen.

Trigg 12 month ban (half suspended).
Harper 6 month ban (half suspended)
Tippett 12 month ban (half suspended)
Crows lose picks in first two rounds next year
Fine.

The thinking half of my brain says there are far more important things happening in the world - Syria's internet blackout this morning, for instance - and that celebrating someone who won the genetic lottery is pathetic.

The other half of my brain says many, many things I would not be allowed to type in this forum. I'll keep it clean and say, the most beautiful thing about a woman is her smile. Kate's is gorgeous, and the rest of her is alright too.

Eh, Palestine being recognized by the UN probably trumps it. Back to pretty pictures and wait for tippett outcome...

Fine.

Agreed but I'm going for only one pick next year despite what EQ says. Unfortunately probably our top pick.

I am usually an expert on this, but with her, and Katy Perry, I'm prepared to put the question out there because I'm in two minds.

Real, or not real?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How

Fine.

How do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.