Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice on the afc website that they've posted a video updating us on the KT trade?

Interesting that in the video they mention White as you would expect, however they also mention Luke Parker's name as well.

Here's hoping its some sort of message from the Afc, as if it was Parker and White, or Parker and 22 I'd probably take that
if this is true, i have a reason to know who luke parker is.

for some reason i think he'll look better in the crows jumper than white. lol.

Anyone else notice on the afc website that they've posted a video updating us on the KT trade?

Interesting that in the video they mention White as you would expect, however they also mention Luke Parker's name as well.

Here's hoping its some sort of message from the Afc, as if it was Parker and White, or Parker and 22 I'd probably take that

I noticed that too. I wonder if they just pulled it out their arse or if there is any truth to it. To be honest I wouldnt know the first thing about Parker, but its a name that keeps on bobbing up throughout the entirety of these negotiations.

No problems :thumbsu:

Even though it's not our official reporters or staff talking, It just doesn't make sense to me that they would post a video discussing a player like Parker on their own website if it didn't have some sort of merit or truth.

Parker certainly feels like a fairer trade.
Its is an AFL video so I am not sure AFC have much input in it!

I noticed that too. I wonder if they just pulled it out their arse or if there is any truth to it. To be honest I wouldnt know the first thing about Parker, but its a name that keeps on bobbing up throughout the entirety of these negotiations.
Comments in that video re: Parker were speculation. That's all. Would be massively (but pleasantly) surprised if he was part of the deal.

Was the sub for Sydney in the GF. Young midfielder played 19 games this season.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...ick-22-is-a-joke/story-fnahrqwo-1226498133764

Rucci's latest update.

Has Noble put it on the record that he rejected White?
Gets more ****ing depressing by the minute! Jessie White is also our back up ruckman :eek:

So far this trade period we have the following:

OUT: Kurt Tippett, Chris Knights
IN: Jesse White

No one in their right mind can say that we have improved! This is mind boggling stuff! I can't remember a worse trade period in AFC's history and that is despite having arguably our most valuable trading chip in over a decade! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets more ******* depressing by the minute! Jessie White is also our back up ruckman :eek:

No one in their right mind can say that we have improved! This is mind boggling stuff! I can't remember a worse trade period in AFC's history and that is despite having arguably our most valuable trading chip in over a decade! :mad:

Yeah, not only that... in the same article Rucci mentions that we may be swapping over some late draft picks because Sydney need them and we don't. Why the **** would we be doing that? Haven't they seemingly ****ed us over enough? Why would we be lending a hand in that regard? Rolls eyes...

Yeah, not only that... in the same article Rucci mentions that we may be swapping over some late draft picks because Sydney need them and we don't. Why the **** would we be doing that? Haven't they seemingly screwed us over enough? Why would we be lending a hand in that regard? Rolls eyes...
Because in any trade both clubs need a win! That's Crows trading 101 there

Gets more ******* depressing by the minute! Jessie White is also our back up ruckman :eek:

oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back