Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's just hope all other contracts are clean

Thats what I'm more worried about and what could really hurt us. If it is found out there are more on similar deals. However Tippett is the only big player on our list that strikes me as this money hungry person. Danger, Tex etc seem genuinely club people....... but as this whole fiasco has proven......... you just never know.

Without a hint of arrogance I would like to point out the most recent revelation. Stay tuned for the next announcement that at the end of 2011 Gold Coast believe that they had come to an agreement that Tippett would be traded to them at the end of 2012.

How long before Rucci claims that the AFL are now considering taking premiership points from Adelaide next year :rolleyes:.
Yeah, got to give you credit here, AFGM. You were pretty much right on the money. Dunno who you are, or who your connections are, but whoever, someone at the club who was disgruntled with the whole situation has wanted this leaked out. Someone leaked this to Caro last year, and it was most likely someone from within the club.

I think we need to give you fair credit - apart from the fact you were a bit smug about it all - your info has been spot on. I think if I had the info, I would have been smug too. Now, fess up, what else is going on? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on people dont be so hard on Trigg and company, thier hands were tied, they wanted to give the supporters a premiership and it nearly paid off if it wasnt for the umpiring in the prelim.... If they had of run that by the afl the deal that is it would have been rejected only certain clubs can get away with that. you need a large supporter base like hawthorne carlton or collingwood or you need to be in an area where the afl want to invest in the game like say the city of sydney. The whole game is soley about profit and nothing else matters. Adelaide will be unfairly punished by this and if money did not change hands then no law has been broken. Any judge will agree with that but this will drag on. The reason Adelaide will be punished is because they nearly won a flag and that would have cost the afl alot of money. Whoever is running the show lost control and will want it back. Adelaide looked like becomming a powerhouse but the afl cant have that. top 4 next year will be sydney hawthorne collingwood carlton, with the economic decline they need the numbers through the gate. I wont be giving any of my money to the afl come on people do the same.

Come on people dont be so hard on Trigg and company, thier hands were tied, they wanted to give the supporters a premiership and it nearly paid off if it wasnt for the umpiring in the prelim.... If they had of run that by the afl the deal that is it would have been rejected only certain clubs can get away with that. you need a large supporter base like hawthorne carlton or collingwood or you need to be in an area where the afl want to invest in the game like say the city of sydney. The whole game is soley about profit and nothing else matters. Adelaide will be unfairly punished by this and if money did not change hands then no law has been broken. Any judge will agree with that but this will drag on. The reason Adelaide will be punished is because they nearly won a flag and that would have cost the afl alot of money. Whoever is running the show lost control and will want it back. Adelaide looked like becomming a powerhouse but the afl cant have that. top 4 next year will be sydney hawthorne collingwood carlton, with the economic decline they need the numbers through the gate. I wont be giving any of my money to the afl come on people do the same.
Confirmed to be Trigg.

The AFL app streams it, although I havent been able to get it to work on Android.
really?

download MX player, runs through that from the AFL app

Draft picks. For more than one year.

Ok surely it cant be more than what Carlton got. There is two massive differences. We only had intent, they went through with it and were caught after the fact. I think this is a big difference and this will weigh on the sanctions.

Don't get me wrong. What we have done is just wrong and terrible. There is no way around that and we deserved to be punished. I just think it should have some bearing on the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back