FTA-TV Tipping Point

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight’s Aussie ep is stacked with the absolute dumbest pricks I’ve ever seen.

One woman is going home first with zero counters, I’ve never seen that before. She didn’t get a single question right in the first round and got one in the fast money round couldn’t get one out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fairly certain- without having watched one single episode- that's the second person that lost it all in one week?

And I noticed they dont "play out the trade" if you decide to take the money they you've got.
Hopeless. :thumbsdown:
The trade is weird too cause it’s not just “your money for three more counters” they do a whole bartering system. It’s not a shade on the UK one.

Also the first two rounds were genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen, old mate did way way better than expected given the three of them had the combined iq of a house brick.

The trade is weird too cause it’s not just “your money for three more counters” they do a whole bartering system. It’s not a shade on the UK one.
Yep I noticed this as well. Kinda unnecessary. Just keep it simple stupid.

Dont need the live studio audience either for TP.

Todd's jumping up when a contestant wins is cringeworthy. I don't like having an audience, much less interact with them.

Today's Brit version was a Lucky Stars episode. Looks like we'll have them every Friday. Yuck.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it just me or does everything about the Aussie version seem cheap and nasty? The coins look worse, the graphics look worse, every change they have made looks worse having a studio audience is baffling.
That's what I thought when I first watched it. Kind of like a Walmart version of the original. I guess that would be a KMart version here.

That's what I thought when I first watched it. Kind of like a Walmart version of the original. I guess that would be a KMart version here.

The weird thing is isn't it made by the same people on the same set in the UK? So Channel 9 have gone we like it but can you make it shitter just because.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Tipping Point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back